PDA

View Full Version : Question concerning future AGD products/projects...

DiRTyBuNNy
08-03-2002, 04:17 AM
I know that the Extreme is almost upon us...and well..I can't afford one (which has been stated many times) but I did squeeze together enough pennies to get myself a new Emag (Check sig..hehehhee)..but I was wondering if the AGD Skunkworks has anything out there for us normal non-Extreme Emag folks..i.e. maybe a slight milled out body rail to drop a few ozs..or stuff like that..because..i just like my normal emag..and i get this feeling like we're the last of a dying breed as far as normal emag innovation goes...just wondering what everyone else thought...oh...and check out my design for a sexy new jewel for all us Emaggots with level 10...hehehehhehhe..

DiRTyBuNNy
08-03-2002, 02:13 PM
hhhhmmm....nobody knows....VVVVEEEERRRRRYYYYY INTERESTING!!!

EnderWigginPballin
08-03-2002, 08:04 PM
AGD should make a force fed hopper. then you could get an E-Mag, a Flatline, a Warp, and an AGD hopper..... and be completely AGD equipped on your gun........ cept for your barrel.... unless you like the stock barrels... which are actually pretty nice......

how about the Supermag body kit for mechanical mags?

I want a cocker threaded body, but I don't want to buy a Micromag body

magman007
08-03-2002, 08:56 PM
yea dirty i agree. AGD make the ultralight body rails availible to us black e-mag owners. give us the option tu purchase the new milled off grip frames, when it comes time, offer us the alumuinum retrovalves. I think for all retrop owners the go retro program should be send in old retro and 150, and get the new one back. Tom, there are alot of us who dont like the idea of going extreme right away. i think im gunna keep my tube with a gripframe for a while, you kno? I kno you got alot on your shoulders, but after iao, and before world cup, i think things need to start rollin

Coaster
08-03-2002, 09:48 PM
i have to disagree on the hopper idea. The HALO is everything that is needed in a hopper(by that i mean fast). There is even another hopper that is being produced by Wicked Air Sports, it uses a corkscrew method of feeding the balls. What i think they SHOULD do is make a nice, medium bore barrel that is cocker threaded. This could also really pick up some money if they make it well, cause it will go in the Xtremes and hopefully the Supermag bodies as well as all other cocker threaded guns(which is a LOT).

magman007
08-03-2002, 11:07 PM
If agd made a barrel that stuud up in the industry like the jako infinity series barrels, then agd would be set. something they could market and sell, as well as give away free on the xmags

Cliffio
08-03-2002, 11:34 PM
if you ask me they should revamp the emag, produce the no rise bodies and produce a "no" rail something super thin, to reduce weight, perhaps find something lighter to do with the battery pack, but those are just my opinoins, i just hate heavy guns, and i know alot of people that agree with me

im sure there is extra weight in the grip frame, mill that baby, make a TINY body rail, no rise bodies

boom lighter weight, i think it would really help the emag
what about an aluminum body for the emag? could that be done? sometime similar to bodies we have now, not like the extremes

Cliff

EnderWigginPballin
08-04-2002, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Coaster
i have to disagree on the hopper idea. The HALO is everything that is needed in a hopper(by that i mean fast). There is even another hopper that is being produced by

[B]Wicked Air Sports, it uses a corkscrew method of feeding the balls.

WAS...... no

HALO...... yeah, that's true

BUT........ what about an integrated Warp Feed and Hopper? Something that would end up smaller than a Warp and a Halo.... The normal Warp set-up, with the integrated hopper having another Warp paddle inside of it, with just slightly stiffer paddles, so it could move the balls down into the main Warp System.

DaFlip
08-04-2002, 01:14 PM
Or what about nothing?

DaFlip

DaFlip
08-04-2002, 01:27 PM
Hate to be the downer but:

New hoppers: The hopper market is full. Revys and HALOs are owning the market. Has anyone seen a ZAP loader anywhere? I sure haven't.

Stuff for the Emag: They have revamped the emag, its called the Extreme. If you don't like the CNCs too millled look then the regular extreme is good. Or you could just slap on a supermag body?

You people got to remember, for the good of AGD, they have to make profit, new hoppers, and stuff for the old Emag probably aren't going to make much money and a whole lot of effort/time.

DaFlip

DiRTyBuNNy
08-04-2002, 02:01 PM
I disagree with you Flip....I just picked up an Emag myself...and noticed that their are almost 1800 normal emags around right now...and if Tom would have come out with parts in the first place, we wouldn't be asking for them now...There already is the ULE rail, how about someone like Simon goes back and looks over the C+C code for it and cuts out a little more fat...Do you think that if they could pull 6-8oz out of the emag rail the emaggots on this board wouldn't be calling AGD tomorrow?