PDA

View Full Version : What do I do??

polorboy
08-03-2002, 12:36 PM
I just sold all of my paintball stuff because I have not been able to play in a long while. I don't have the money. I am think of buying a whole new gun but I want to get one that is better than my Mag I just sold. I personaly want to get the CC Extreme but when the heck is it coming out? Everyone I played with, I ref with them now, is telling me to save up and get an IR3. I have shot a few becuase a lot of the players on my team either have an IR3, stock Angel, or a supped up Cocker. I was the only one with a Mag and it did not work right because I was using CO2 on it because that was all I could afford to get. Most of my stuff I have gotten second hand or I was given because someone had an extra that they did not want. I finaly want to buy a new gun that has never been used by anyone before and I REALLY WANT AN CC EXTREME, but my team mates tell me to get an IR3 or an Angel because they say to go right for the best. When will the CC Etreme be available and for how much? So I can prove them all wrong about Mags and show them that the CC is right up there with the IR3.

Will Wood
08-03-2002, 12:48 PM
If you couldn't afford a HPA tank.......A extreme will have to be in your imagnination. I would say just get a stock level 10 mag with a good barrel...DYE or something...and a cheapo HPA tank. Look on the clasified for the gun and tank.

BajaBoy
08-03-2002, 02:19 PM
maybe u should get like an rtp, or classic with canterflag frame if u dont have alot of money, b-c the extreem and tank is gunna be at leased 1600...

Me
08-03-2002, 03:14 PM
it sounds like money is obvioulsly an issue. so how much are you looking to spend?
you should just get a used emag, and a nice crossfire tank.
both are pretty cheep. you could get away w/ spending about only 800 bux