PDA

View Full Version : Just a lvl 10 Story

vaypourus
08-03-2002, 04:47 PM
Here in Canadaigua, NY, the closest paintball shop is Pro Paintball in the next town Victor, NY (home base of the famous FreeFlow Autococker). While they have always been very good to me with my mag, there were only a few mag parts for sale. I was excited to see the newly added Intelliframes for sale a few months back, and even more excited to see 20 lvl 10 kits for sale on the counter yesterday afternoon.

While I was buying a tank from them yesterday, Ethan, the creator of the FreeFlow Autococker himself came out to answer questions about the tank. he complimented my mag and then prodeeded to discuss the new lvl 10 mod, and how he really thought it was a great upgrade. He told me how they played around with a lvl 10 standard feed mag, and how they did the rolled paper trick. We then installed my lvl 10 right there, and tested it out. The people in the shop were amazed. The other FreeFlow owners in the shop began to take intrest; they all wanted to stick thier fingers into the breech. "wow!" was the general repsonse. This is a change, considering how I used to get harrassed about owning a mag.

I guess there really isn't that much of a point here, other than to tell a story. I find it very cool that Ethan (the creator of the FreeFlow Autococker) had a big appreciation
for the lvl 10, and spoke very well of it. He is often considered one of the cocker gurus, and there he was trying out my lvl 10 retro Z-mag. It was very cool.

AGD
08-03-2002, 04:54 PM
Great story! Its good when Mag and Cocker guys can work together.

AGD

einhander619
08-03-2002, 05:16 PM
Very cool. I never catch heat from the cocker guys, us mechanical shooters gotta stick together, ya know? I fixed some guys cocker today, that was fun. I feel all warm and airsmithy now!

Jonno06
08-03-2002, 05:20 PM
great story..i cant wait to get LX so i can show it off to the mag haters at my field...

Python14
08-03-2002, 05:33 PM
That almost brought a tear to my eye.

Arturus
08-03-2002, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Python14
That almost brought a tear to my eye.

lol Python14 - Some people are amazed by it. Others appreciate it greatly. Most agree that it's a great addition to the Mag family, regardless of the marker they own.

It is funny when you see someone hesitate in admitting it's anything decent though.

;)

vaypourus
08-03-2002, 10:32 PM
Wow- thanks all! I am impressed..I even got Tom to reply! I thought this might go unnoticed!

I just thought that somebody would appreciate it; the guys at pbreview.com have really been psyched about the lvl 10. As many have been saying over there, its nice to be able to end the mag vs cocker rivalry.

Kudos Tom, I really love my mag.

rehme
08-03-2002, 10:35 PM
this sux because i got my LX and i dont have a gun i sent it to the factor to get fixed and i here all these stories and it makes me want to get my gun back so i can show off