PDA

View Full Version : First day playing with my new mag

Bio Freak
08-03-2002, 07:47 PM
I went at 11 am to my local feild with my best freind to play all little rec speedball. I got my tank filled and whent out to the staging area to assemble the gun with my regu hopper(i had to use a revy later on) and I was ready to go to the range to shoot the gun for the first time when i noticed my barrel plug didnt exactly have a snug fit, the plug fell right out, soo that was my first and thankfully my last problem.
I remedied that problem with a new barrel condem.(my barrel looks like the barrel that comes with the e-mag, (stock i guess) I fire the gun for the first time and i noticed that its remarkably quiet compared to the other guns there (this guy with a cocker next to me was shooting his cocker and it was hurting my ears :) ) ok so it shoots nice, but I cant shoot near as fast as i could with my model 98 but hey, I dont really need a super fast gun. So im all ready for the first game and we're at the starting gate and the siren sounds (its from a loudspeaker thing) and im tagged less than 30 seconds in. So im out and waiting for the next game.
A little later next game, and we start and I go up the left side and get cover by a large blow up triangle thing ( I have no clue what their called) and another guy from pops around the side ( i dont think he knew i was on the other side) I call point blank. I changed bunkers and spap a few shots at a guy with a defiant (that seemed not to be working very well) and i finally tag him after about 15 shots. Then about another 30 seconds i get bunkered.

By this time its noon and extremly hot out(i live in ohio) and i sit out a few games to cool off and shoot at the range. I went home after i played about 6 more games, and I love my mag!

Me
08-03-2002, 07:58 PM
sounds sweet.
whats ur set up like?
any choppage or freezege?

Jonno06
08-03-2002, 08:18 PM
slower than ur M98?!

stock frame?

yea,whats ur setup?

glad you had a fun day and all too

rhetor22
08-03-2002, 08:26 PM
i can't shoot fast at all with my stock frame either, but it saves me money.

rehme
08-03-2002, 10:27 PM
hey i have a stock frame on a retro mag with double trigger i tryed to get a I frame but the person never sent it so when i go to my dads (he lives by my dad) i will get it then but i can shoot just as fast as electos and i have a stock frame but the retro helps alot

Bio Freak
08-03-2002, 11:08 PM
my setup is gas-trough foregrip, bottomline, stock barrel.
I had absolutly no breakage, (I have a classic) everything is pretty much stock now, though im getting a drop forward soon.

paintbattler
08-03-2002, 11:36 PM
i hope u had a good time..got pix of ur gun?

brian terry
08-04-2002, 04:07 AM
happy to hear you like your mag. now all you need is the level 10 kit...

shartley
08-04-2002, 09:49 AM
Welcome to the family. Glad to hear you had such a good time with it.

(Added note and observation: Nice to see someone else who is not afraid to ADMIT they get hit, and not afraid to be as well. From most tellings of paintball stories people are always the most remarkable player, made the most remarkable moves, and OWNED everyone else playing. ;))

Bio Freak
08-04-2002, 11:02 AM
My freind has a digital camera, so Ill get some pics hopefully pretty soon. I have absolutly no qualms about getting tagged or being hit :D