PDA

View Full Version : Aluminum Valve colors? AGD Please respond! Urgent!

battlegroup
08-04-2002, 10:52 AM
For those of us who have already Pre-Ordered an Extreme we want to know if the New aluminum Valve will be black, silver, or colored the same as the gun if we got it anodized? I personally am a little upset that this change came out after I pre-ordered. I selected Silver as the color of my gun and was under the impression that the valves were going to be silver as they have been shown. I do not want a black valve that I will have to get anodized later to match all the accessories I have already purchased! Is there any way I can specify the color of the valve I want on a marker that has already been Pre-ordered?

I Pre-ordered through Modified Paintball. Do I need to talk to them or AGD directly?

manike
08-04-2002, 11:08 AM
I am sure if you don't want the black aluminium valve that you could have the conventional silver and hard ano'd Stainless steal valve that normally comes with e-mags.

In fact if you get a black ally valve I'd swap with you ;)

If in doubt I would talk directly to Modified paintball since that is who you ordered from.

manike

paintbattler
08-04-2002, 01:27 PM
I got a friend that fi you wanted has an E-mag and is wanting one of them black alluminum valves. I'm SURE(well more then sure 10000% certain) he would trade you his e-mag valve along with some cash if you wanted to trade your ally e-mag valve for a regular e-mag valve. pm RT_Luver or if you want you could IM him at JD90001. He could possibly throw in a nice bit of cash. he's been saving for awhile.