PDA

View Full Version : E-Mag Selector Switch Safety

HyperSnyper
08-04-2002, 02:23 PM
OK Guys,

Upon reading the Warpig article on Bill Mills E-Mag, I decided to stop messing with my Trigger since he said that stock factory settings are pretty close to minimal requirements. I noticed when you turn the switch all the way to the right (at the 3'o clock position)the pull is pretty much similar to the regular E mode (at the 6 o clock position). I tried to make the trigger shorter but could only shave off insignificant distances.

So.... I decided to use the right as my E-Mode, Left as my Mechanical, and Down for my Selector Safety. I turned the setscrew in as much as possible but to still allow the selector to turn. Now its too short to trigger the HES.

Has anyone else done this? Any comments? Or am I just doing the trigger job all wrong?

LMK.

-Hyper

billmi
08-04-2002, 04:14 PM
Since the 3:00 position isn't adjustable, I use the E-position as the E-position, and pop in the power interrupt key (which is on a lanyard around my neck when not in the E-Mag), and leave it in e-position, rather than messing with the sear-safety (and of course a barrel blocker).

See you on the field,
-Bill Mills