PDA

View Full Version : Only problem with level 10..

personman
08-04-2002, 04:25 PM
Is that it works too fricking good.. sometimes the bolt wont push the ball past the nubbin (its wire) the nubbin came with the barrel in my sig(thanks irbodden) and im going to switch it with a plastic one..
Level 10 works so well it wont push a ball past a wire nubbin.. interesting.. :D
Its P style btw..
lol I kept double feeding and wondering why it happened.. then I was like.. woah.. its Level 10..
Although after writing this, Im thinking, shouldnt the air push it out?

TransMan
08-04-2002, 06:32 PM
No the air wouldnt push it out because its not coming out fast enough and most of it would be going out the the top.

BajaBoy
08-04-2002, 07:54 PM
that might be a prob, no matter how good the lx works it shouldnt be stopped by a nubbin.. u should look at it it might be stickin out 2 far.. and when the bolt goes to push it away, the other side hits the barrel.. its hard to explain but take a look

personman
08-04-2002, 08:06 PM
Look, its a wire nubbin, it sticks out too far.
The plastic ones dont stick out that far.
And its not a problem, I just need to switch nubbins.
Just making a point. :D

tranman
08-04-2002, 09:35 PM
Go with a smaller spring and turn down you're velocity because you're going to have to, to use the smaller spring. Or try going up an o-ring carrier if it doesnt leak.

personman
08-04-2002, 09:56 PM
no no no.
You guys dont get it.
This isnt really a problem.
Im going to CHANGE NUBBINS to a SMALLER NUBBIN.
Thats just the nubbin that CAME WITH THE BARREL
lol
Its a wire nubbin and was obviousally designed before level 10 was around. It was designed for level 7 (it has more pressure on the ball making it push past a wire nubbin.)

:p I have about 3 extra nubbins anyway :p