PDA

View Full Version : Team A.D.D. takes 6th in the Pnl

dansim
08-04-2002, 05:48 PM
yep after only 3 practices and this being our second tourney, we placed 3rd in our division and 6th over all
it was a very hard fought well played day and with beating our sister team(team potluck) in the first game with 84 points we started a steam roller effect that would only end in our 4th game against a very good team stopping us in our tracks allowing us to only get 5 points, well with 286 at the end of 5 we went into a makeit or break it scenario, bothe team were pretty evenly scored ADD versus Combustion our 286 to there 270 who ever won would be goin to the semis. after 5 minutes the game had gone no where with us losing 2 and them one, stalemated, reluctlntly i looked at the scoreboard...omg were 3rd!!!...damn now we need more paint so after waiting around for 2 hours for amautuer games to end we finnally get to play a single elimination round robin game and stalemated that aswell, scoring 9 poits to there 15 we walked and they wenton to lose the next game, all in all a great day im very very dirty and very tired right now i guess playing in 99*heat does that to you, now if youll excuse me im off to the shower.

ps what happened to nightmare!!??