PDA

View Full Version : Powertube O ring AND registration question

rikkter
08-04-2002, 06:40 PM
well i had practice today, took few shots to see if it working, it was. took another shot..TTSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH.
well i held the trigger..no leak. so i knew it was the powertube.. now what gets me. is that its completly gone. theres no oring at all. its just..dissapeared. well, obviously i shot it out but still. is this normal when those orings break? i just find it odd..

ok other question. registration. this is for AGD obviously. but i registered my mag. used. on the webpage. and i was j ust wondering if i'm suppose to get any info in mail or email saying its confirmed or what not. i understand you guys been wokring hard on lvl10 orders and all that. so i've been patient. like, 4 months now. but yeah i'm just wondering if i'm suppose to recieve anything

BajaBoy
08-04-2002, 07:12 PM
if your using co2 it might have froze.. and what speed are u shooting at?

personman
08-04-2002, 07:23 PM
I regestered and nothing happened too..
That was like in Feb. or Mar.

rikkter
08-04-2002, 07:55 PM
it didn't freeze. i have a 68cu flatlinke tank so. this i jsut found..the oring didn't BREAK. i'mguessing it bent and went forward because on the little tube thingy on the inside of my bolt it was there. all the way in the back near the part of the bolt that contacts the ball. it was unbroken and yeah..so i was like woot least i didn't loose it..lol