PDA

View Full Version : I know who to get level 10 to chop.

hitech
08-04-2002, 08:56 PM
First, you need a misshapen ball that is so bad that it will not fit into the breach. Next you need a 12 volt warp running constantly because you didn't believe that you needed a capacitor (I do now). Then when the paintball barely sticks into the breach with the warp pushing on it hammer on the trigger until it fires. Managed to break three this way. After that, I has a total of one barrel break and no chops. And I short stroked it almost every fifth trigger pull. This thing is GREAT! I can hammer on the trigger as fast as I want! NO MORE CHOPS! :D :D :D :D

personman
08-04-2002, 09:07 PM
I know dude! Im a shortstroker.. well I never chopped anyway ever sence I got my warp but still..
ITS AWESOME! I wuv it :D

zads27
08-04-2002, 09:39 PM
Take it off. ;)

joeyjoe367
08-05-2002, 12:10 AM
Yeah, i'm a short-stroker too, and I didn't chop/break anything in the breech of my gun all day ( the last time I played)

I used to break paint all the time. lvl 10 was a godsend (Not trying to diefy[sp?] Tom or anything :D )

alf
08-05-2002, 08:17 AM
lol

SHORTSTROKERS ANONYMOUS...

hi...im alf...and im...uhhh....im a....uhhhh...im a SHORTSTROKER

(applause)...hey alf...welcome to shortstrokers anonymous

-alf

hitech
08-05-2002, 11:12 AM
Welcome all to SHORTSTROKERS ANONYMOUS. I propose that I be elected president, since I've been shortstroking for 12 years now...

manike
08-05-2002, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by hitech
Welcome all to SHORTSTROKERS ANONYMOUS. I propose that I be elected president, since I've been shortstroking for 12 years now...

Hey aren't you supposed to be anonymous? :rolleyes: sheesh

:D :D :D

manike

S14-Racer
08-05-2002, 11:30 AM
Taken from the Short Strokers Anonymous 12 traditions (well not that fellowship but still :) )

2. For our group purpose there is but one ultimate authority — a loving Tom (edited for forums sake) as He may express Himself in our group conscience. Our leaders are but trusted servants; they do not govern.

So get off your high-horse, hitech!!! :rolleyes: :) :D

hitech
08-05-2002, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by manike

Hey aren't you supposed to be anonymous? :rolleyes: sheesh

We are coming out of the closet now. Because of lvl 10 we are now proud of our shortstrokeness. ;)

manike
08-05-2002, 11:51 AM
So instead of 'shortstrokers anonymous' you are now 'shortstrokers well known'... not quite got the same ring now has it...

It's a sign, now we must all hop on one foot...

manike

Jonno06
08-05-2002, 11:55 AM
lol...

i dont short stroke that much,but it still happens...which is why i cant wait to get LX!