PDA

View Full Version : Interesting thread at Paintballstar

Evil Emperor
08-05-2002, 09:53 AM
After you guys readthis (http://pub21.ezboard.com/fpaintballstarmessgeboardfrm28.showMessage?topicID =772.topic)(its huge) tell me what you think and what I should say to him.

meanelvis
08-05-2002, 09:57 AM
i honestly think it would be pointless for you to respond. for whatever reason the dude is focusing on attacking YOU not your ideas, and he's doing it with baseless opinions. not worth your time.

shartley
08-05-2002, 10:09 AM
All I have to say is they are a bunch of retards. They argue that too many people are saying the LX is GOOD, and that people point others to more information about them (mags and LX)… this is a silly argument unless you WANT people to remain ignorant. Of course that way they can still keep claiming their markers are better than anyone else’s.

Also, I seem to see all over the place that other brands of markers get as much if not more “press” on the different forums. Some people are just upset that Mags are now coming back.

Also, the information they spout is NOT accurate. Most of it is misconception at best, bold lies at worse.

I love the “tinkering” argument. Hello retards! Mags are designed NOT to be tinkered with. LOL

Mags are only capable of 9bps. LOL

And there is more….. Anyone want a good read that will have you teetering between outright rage and outright humor…. Go read it.

Oh Lord, that whole thread is a good indication why AO is still the most honest, and fact filled Paintball Forum ON THE INTERNET! I would say that those idiots will soon see how wrong they are, but sadly, I doubt they ever will… even if their fields are dominated by Mags (and LX Mags). They will then say everyone is stupid and falling for Hype and they STILL have the best markers. To that I say “Bah”. ;)

(Sorry if my post is "harsh", I have just had it with idiots lately.)

manike
08-05-2002, 10:27 AM
You know I thought about adding to that thread... about my Spearhead cocker with Race frame (which I feel is pretty close to the pinnacle of cockers at the moment) and how at the moment it sits in my bag as back up to my C&C extreme and veRT...

but when it comes down to it, I've had enough of banging my head against brick walls lately. :D

The level 10 is awesome, and it is a mag. It's going to take some work before everyone realises how awesome but it's starting to happen and it WILL happen. I regularly get people e-mailing me about it now, and I have a line of people who want to try it at next weekends tournament...

Want to know what the funny thing I have found about using level 10 is? I now go out of my way to find and feed it the most brittle paint I can :) 12 cases and no broken balls yet!

manike

subbeh
08-05-2002, 11:01 AM
LOL. Read that guys response to this thread :D LOL... this kid is a major moron.

http://pub21.ezboard.com/fpaintballstarmessgeboardgeneralpaintballdiscussio n.showMessage?topicID=13413.topic

shartley
08-05-2002, 11:05 AM
I got "Page Not Found"..... can you paraphrase?

subbeh
08-05-2002, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by shartley
I got "Page Not Found"..... can you paraphrase?

He typed the URL wrong... try this (http://pub21.ezboard.com/fpaintballstarmessgeboardfrm28.showMessage?topicID =772.topic).

shartley
08-05-2002, 11:13 AM
I think he must have deleted it….. I only see down to the link to AO… nothing after that.

hitech
08-05-2002, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by manike

Want to know what the funny thing I have found about using level 10 is? I now go out of my way to find and feed it the most brittle paint I can :) ...

I got the stangest looks when I was asking if anyone had some really old paint that they wanted to get rid of. :D

the jackal
08-05-2002, 11:51 AM
It's sad to see that there are people in this sport who feel the need to bash someone else's gun and feel superior with their's. Want to hear a little story? I had an autococker a while ago and loved that thing, I even said that I would never shoot anything else. My store owner got a completely stock automag in and let me use it for a couple games, well, I bought it and quickly found my tricked cocker laying in the gearbag while the mag tore up the field. I eventually sold the cocker to buy some cool stuff like a good nitro tank and a warp. Now I have an e-mag and I don't even miss the cocker, I actually wonder why I liked them to begin with. Oh well, I have seen the light:)

einhander619
08-06-2002, 12:24 AM
I love it when people argue about equipment they probably don't own.:p

DiRTyBuNNy
08-06-2002, 12:44 AM
whoa...Shartley called it an LX Mag...dude..i'm famous....

personman
08-06-2002, 01:05 AM
hmm, I wonder if they'll listen to me, ignore me, or bash me..
probally the last 2 combined..

Wc Keep
08-06-2002, 12:12 PM
i stopped posting there cause everyone there is a bunch of jerk offs.

Cliffio
08-06-2002, 12:38 PM
OMG i just wanna post, they are soo stupid!

well...my cocker is better....

blah blah, that kind of shat REALLY pisses me off, little newbie jerk

grrr

i just wanna post and tell em off

Cliffio
08-06-2002, 12:43 PM
thats it

im posting

Cliffio
08-06-2002, 12:55 PM
forget it, i cant deal with this, im too mad:)

Cliff

manike
08-06-2002, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Cliffio
forget it, i cant deal with this, im too mad:)

Cliff

darn, and I went there especially to see what you would post :D

manike

Cliffio
08-06-2002, 01:06 PM
it wasnt good, but i got to writing and decided that everyhing i said would just get thrown back in my fact by stupid remarks so i just deleted

ya know? forget it, i dont have to save anyone, when the time comes he will see:)

anyways

i really liked the part about how HIS gun was WAY more accurate than ANY gun
:rolleyes:

jerk

manike
08-06-2002, 01:11 PM
So Cliff, you came to the same conclusion as me then :)

Originally posted by manike
but when it comes down to it, I've had enough of banging my head against brick walls lately. :D

:D

manike

Cliffio
08-06-2002, 01:21 PM
exactly, those people dont get it, and i dont care

Cliff

Evil Emperor
08-06-2002, 02:14 PM
The Bible says "A fools lips bring him strife, and his mouth invites a beating" Proverbs 18:6

Patron God of Pirates
08-06-2002, 02:56 PM
I had to post. Hopefully it is even keel enough to give the starter of the thread some real information. There are also a couple of not so hidden barbs for the flame warriors over there.

Edit:

OMG!

I just browsed through the rest of those forums. They should rename that place "Ignoramus Land".

kevdupuis
08-06-2002, 03:48 PM
I know that Bud and Tom are friends. But do you sometimes wonder if they get together sometimes and laugh at the idiocy that some forums promote.

Cliffio
08-06-2002, 07:31 PM
thats it, im makin it my personal goal to post on everyone stupid crap at that website, altho their forum really sucks! all those pop ups

anyways

im goin on a posting spree

there are some real jerks over there

Cliff

i suggest everyone do the same

paintbattler
08-06-2002, 08:31 PM
the 2 post on there is very true

Cliffio
08-06-2002, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by paintbattler
the 2 post on there is very true

???

huh??

1stdeadeye
08-06-2002, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by shartley
All I have to say is they are a bunch of retards.
I love the “tinkering” argument. Hello retards! Mags are designed NOT to be tinkered with. LOL

Oh Lord, that whole thread is a good indication why AO is still the most honest, and fact filled Paintball Forum ON THE INTERNET! I would say that those idiots will soon see how wrong they are, but sadly, I doubt they ever will… even if their fields are dominated by Mags (and LX Mags). They will then say everyone is stupid and falling for Hype and they STILL have the best markers. To that I say “Bah”. ;)

(Sorry if my post is "harsh", I have just had it with idiots lately.)

I don't think your post was harsh. You're just calling it the way most of the AO family will see it. As a matter of fact, the only people you may offend are the retarded who would rather not be lumped in with those morons! (Oops, now I just offended the morons:( )
:D

hubadlatimmy
08-07-2002, 01:21 AM
there all retarded lets just face it and make fun of them on our forum since they are to ignorant to read it anyways.