08-05-2002, 09:58 AM
Don't make fun of the pants

Oh yeah and that ref got lit up hard

Wheelman
08-05-2002, 10:01 AM
Me getting low isn't all that easy

Wheelman
08-05-2002, 10:03 AM
That poor guy had nowhere to go (p.s. It's also the owners kid)

shartley
08-05-2002, 10:21 AM
Looks like you had fun…..

I am just wondering why a Ref would want to be behind a player being shot at… LOL Seems like the most illogical place to Ref from, unless you DO want to get lit up. ;)

Wheelman
08-05-2002, 10:25 AM
It was their opening day and he is a new ref, just didn't know any better. Trust me he does now though, I also ref there sometimes(but I don't have to be told not to stand in the line of fire)

*EDIT* Man I just realized how small a Shocker looks when I am holding it, everyone says there too big.

RetroEclipseMan
08-05-2002, 10:49 AM
That looks like a pretty cool field. I wish i could find an indoor field that was good in washington so i could play some winter ball without being cold and wet.

banzaimf
08-05-2002, 11:28 AM
Bill and Jims in Bellevue wouldn't let me use my own mask. My own trracer, just like theirs, was likewise unwelcome.

banzaimf

Wheelman
08-05-2002, 11:38 AM
Huh?

banzaimf
You lost me, and now I'm confused. I hope youre happy:)

Seriosly though, what are you talking about?

banzaimf
08-05-2002, 12:59 PM
sorry, was replying to retroeclipe

anyways, I do have to agree, that shocker does look normal sized in your hands.... mutant!

AutoMaggot
08-05-2002, 01:37 PM
that indoor looks pretty ghetto.

Boble86
08-05-2002, 02:51 PM
That coarse doesnt look like its very good.

Wheelman
08-05-2002, 02:59 PM
Well this was there opening day, mose places don't look all that great on the first day anyhow. It has gotten better and there are plans in the works fur an Ultimate Airball or a ball wall field sometime in the future. But hey, if ya need a quick paintball fix, right?

i-luv-my-rt
08-05-2002, 03:51 PM
There is always a starting point. As long as this place progresses and adds on to what they have it should be cool.

Keep us updated on this field!!

Wheelman
08-05-2002, 04:09 PM
He has two more big rooms in there that he plans on making into courses, one is a little smaller than a regulation speedball field (can't remember the exact dimention)but I think that will be located outside during the summer. and then he has another one that he is thinking into a multi level 007 type scenario course. The only thing I don't really like is that he is only filling CO2 right now, but that's what his customers are using. One person (me) isn't enough call for a high pressure system, but as soon as they get the call for it they will have it. Oh and pending vote at the next meeting, the will be part of the MRPL.

The website is better than it was before too
www.acmebunker.com

Blennidae
08-05-2002, 05:52 PM
What are they using on the floor? I couldn't tell from the pics.

BTW: Whats with the pants...;)

dansim
08-05-2002, 06:25 PM
hmmm i dont even have a gun that i could use there...

anyway in the third and second pic your playing a lil close but in teh third your hopper is actually sticking out of the top of the tires looks like fun!(kinda);)

Wheelman
08-06-2002, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Wheelman
Me getting low isn't all that easy

Who cares how close I am playing and I guess I am just used to my warp on my mag. Always gotta pick me apart don't you:D

Dansim repeat after me the, the, THE! We talked about this remember (not a flame, inside joke)