08-05-2002, 06:18 PM
:confused:

paintbattler
08-05-2002, 06:36 PM
z-grip all the way. i have one and it is very comfortable..heres mine

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=384449

complicationjack
08-05-2002, 07:50 PM
how about both?...dude it's your mag, your choice!

Bartleby
08-06-2002, 12:50 AM
it's all a matter of preference. try them both and and see which feels more comfortable to your playing style.

demonguy8
08-06-2002, 02:33 AM
I will agree with the "try it out" statement above,BUT I should point out that a very small minority of players have a zgriped mag so finding one to try can be a major problem, and $100 to try something youve never touched before is quite a bold investment. Something which I am positive was one of the major reasons the zgrip never quite took off the way it should have.

I kinda feel bad for agd in that respect.. They have made to completely different ways of doing things with the Zgrip and warpfeed. Yes they are functional but they are soo "different" that I never really trusted them regardless of the reviews until I could try them for myself... potentially 2 of the greatest innovations in the sport that arent quite catching on like they should be (or in the zgrips case should have)

On a side note I am in the market for a zgrip(NOT an RTone) if anyone has one for sale/trade

X-Plosive
08-06-2002, 11:32 AM
Most definitely get the z-grip. It may take 2 or 3 days getting used to it but once you adapt you'll never want to go back to a .45 frame. It may take you a bit longer to find a way to run with the z-grip but once you do you'll find you're just as mobile as you were with a .45 frame. However to make running with the z-grip much easier you should acquire a foregrip.