PDA

View Full Version : A Little realization about "WHY DONT YOU DO A SEARCH?"

magman007
08-05-2002, 08:51 PM
Well, i realized taht if every one searched, there would be no ao as we kno it. what keeps ao alive is a few statements, but mostely questions!

paintbattler
08-05-2002, 09:02 PM
thats true, but it can get outta hand on some points..for example- lvl 10. i saw a lot of threads about it. about 40% of them were different questions..the other 60% was the same thing.

BajaBoy
08-05-2002, 09:05 PM
agree with both of you, and same goes with the Extreem. People are asking the same thing over and over..:(

shartley
08-05-2002, 09:11 PM
My rule of thumb is this….. I don’t mind them NOT using search, but at least read (at a minimum) the first page of posts (first 2 is better). If you notice, I only really get on my “use the search” kick when we start seeing the SAME questions over and over. ;)

magman007
08-05-2002, 09:19 PM
I fully understand shartley, its not you i was targeting, iw as alot of people, like the people who say, use a search, the color of the warpfeed hose was covered 5 months ago, you idiot... that is what bothers me. or if i ask question about something that isnt on the first 2-5 pages (yes i look at em all before i post a question) and some one does it to me