PDA

View Full Version : Yay! Guess what I got today!!!

MajorDamage
08-05-2002, 09:56 PM
My lip pierced! After alot of begging my Mommy finally gave in tonight! I got the left corner of my lip pierced :)! Its a 14 gauge piercing, a sliver ring with a pewter ball on it. Looks pretty cool :). After it heals I'm gonna get a ring that hugs my lip cuz this one is a lil big, but it'll probably be swelling some, so thats good its big :). It looks very cool! ALso while I was there I picked up a new earing that matches the lip ring, its also 14 gauge(which is cool cuz my piercing WAS only a 20gauge from Clare's in the mall lol). It didnt hurt at all(despite what the piercer said lol), and I will have cool pics soon! I got pics with the needle in me and everything! This is pretty fun to play with too lol. Well post stuffs!!!

ENDO!

SlipknotX556
08-05-2002, 10:14 PM
Post the pics.

MajorDamage
08-05-2002, 10:16 PM
They arnt even developed yet or I would lol.

ENDO!

Python14
08-05-2002, 10:22 PM
Hey, I've always wanted to get my lip pierced too. Get pics soon.

MajorDamage
08-05-2002, 10:23 PM
I took a bunch. I plan on putting the film in to be developed tommorow. Itll take two days to get back, then two more days for high quality internet pics ;)

ENDO!

FatMan
08-06-2002, 08:18 AM
Oh. I was going to guess crabs!

FatMan

wyn1370
08-06-2002, 08:53 AM
I was hoping he was gonna say a haircut.

irbodden
08-06-2002, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by wyn1370
I was hoping he was gonna say a haircut.

Haahah.

Whatever floats your boat I guess, not personally a fan of ear rings..

MrMag
08-06-2002, 03:01 PM
oh oh, I GOT MY MY GZ THE DAY YOU GOT YOUR LIP PIERCED!!!! that is soooo weird md, i think we were meant to be :D

land hurricane
08-06-2002, 08:37 PM
hey, majordamage: I've always wanted to get that done (even though im too young). but i was thinking wouldn't it get in your way. i couldnt imagine having a little metal peice in my mouth, always hitting your teeth and stuff. So i guess my question is, doesnt it just feal wierd?

Python14
08-06-2002, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by land hurricane
i couldnt imagine having a little metal peice in my mouth

Never ever get braces! It's like a chainlink fence on your teeth. And every now and then, some fat kid leans on it and it tightens up. Gosh.

MajorDamage
08-07-2002, 12:18 AM
Nope, dosnt really get in the way that much. Its only hit my teeth a handful of time(except when I make it hit my teeth lol). Its fun to play with lol. It does feel kinda weird tho, but in a good way lol

ENDO!

Tunaman
08-07-2002, 04:58 AM
Yea...those piercings are a great thing when you go to get a job. Makes you look like a ...great new employee! Good luck with it.

Blade
08-07-2002, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by Tunaman
Yea...those piercings are a great thing when you go to get a job. Makes you look like a ...great new employee! Good luck with it.

I have 6 right now, including stretched ears, and my septum ( bull ring) and I didnt have a problem getting a job.

Its narrowminded people, that think cause we get things pierced, they assume we worship satan, which is not true, because I worship GOD, and MD is in a church band.

Not all people who get piercings, wear the "gothic/punk" clothing no offense anybody, take my sister for example, one of the most popular girls in her class, prepy as you can get, she has her neck pierced twice and working on a third, its called a nape ladder, her ears pierced insider her ear called diath, shes only 14, those piercings are hard to take, and that little girl tuffed it up and took it, brave young girl I do say

I in no way are calling you, Tunaman, narrowminded. It just makes me mad when people say crap like that. People want to assuem instead of giving you a chance because you are pierced, which is wrong. If you take most of the pierced, heavily pierced, or the body moded society in general, they are some of the smartest kindest people you will meet.

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF PIERCEINGS PHILLIP!!! Lets see
some pictures

EDIT: I know some of that stuff, nobodys post had to deal with, but I needed to get it off my chest

TRIAD
08-07-2002, 08:22 AM
It's not that he said that all people who have piercings are bad, but that some people who have piercings are bad, and when you go to get a job, they want an employee who looks good, not unusual. I'm not saying piercings don't look good, but they're not normal and people aren't looking for that in the workplace. It's true, we learn all about that in our stupid careers class, waste of time, but teaches you some stuff. You also don't want strange hair, clothes, etc.

paintbattler
08-07-2002, 01:03 PM
i am not a fan of peircings or tattoos. imo it look as if it takes the 'good side' of people away. but it actually doesnt, it just appear that way

MajorDamage
08-07-2002, 04:52 PM
The thing is I dont really care about what people think of me. I can always take the piercings out if need be anyways. But the only person I need to try and please is God, and he dosnt look on the outward appearance, so he dosnt care. Also first impressions are ofton wrong. Most people will tell you I'm a pretty weird looking guy who looks like a mean punk or something lol, but thats not really true(although I am kinda a punk, not a mean one :)). Anyone I know will tell you thats not true, infact I'm ofton made fun of for being too good and stuff. Some people refer to me as the "Uber-Christian" and stuff lol. Which I may not look like the poster child for the bible, just goes to show you that first impressions arnt always right. I don't like to look like how other people want or expect me too, I'm pretty sure you wont walk into most churchs and find the church bass player with 6 inch spikey hair, pierced lip, bondage pants, spike jewelery(among other weird things lol). Well at my church you will lol. And I'm not looked at as a mean punk, or a freak(well maybe a lil as a freak, but they love me anyways lol). They will joke about me sometimes and stuff, all in fun though lol. In fact my Mom is the pastor of the church, so most people would think I'm just being the rebelling pastor's kid, but after they get to know me they learn diffrent. That I'm just diffrent, I don't like to follow the trends, I like what I like and if you don't like it, fine :). Most people will tell me my hair is too long, or my that my lip looks weird, or bla bla bla, I usually just reply with something like "cool" or "well I like it". If I don't get a job because of the way I look, then God will get me one where I can be me :). And for right now I don't have to worry about that, cuz I work at tacobell lol(where 4 out of 6 of the managers have piercings and tattoos). I know this isnt gonna be my profession for life, but hey, I'm 16 I can dress like a retard if thats what I like :). I know I got alot off track and stuff but, whatever, you love me anyways lol

ENDO!

Blade
08-07-2002, 05:02 PM
good post MD...its so so true

RetroEclipseMan
08-07-2002, 07:06 PM
I don't have any piercings or tattoos yet(mom's stupid rule) but I dont' think that people should be judged or called abnormal for having piercings or tattoss. Some of the coolest and nicest people I know have them. Also I think that people should try to dress and act the way they want to not the way a magazine or mtv says is cool or "normal".

irbodden
08-07-2002, 08:05 PM
Tuna isn't being a jerk, it is how the world works...

lopxtc
08-07-2002, 08:13 PM
I have five in my left ear (two top and three bottom), three in my right ear, both nipples, and at one time my eye-brow ... all of which I wore at all of my interviews ... and currently I make a damn good living (read $$$) as a Unix admin ...
I also have a bar-code tattoo on the back of my neck which is above my shirt collar and easy to see ...

*L*

Aaron

Originally posted by Tunaman

irbodden
08-07-2002, 08:16 PM
I was about to say besides those "tech" jobs. Some of those dotcomers are very unusual..

Emagster
08-07-2002, 08:46 PM
It might just be me...btu i'm not a big fan of piercings in SOME parts of your body. ears are fine, btu i wouldn't want my lip tounge, eye, or any other part of my body pierced. but again...thats just me

lopxtc
08-07-2002, 09:09 PM
*L* The only thing that sucks is setting off the hand wands at the airport *LOL* ... I have been taken into side rooms way too many times lately so that they can check me *L*

Aaron

MajorDamage
08-08-2002, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by lopxtc
*L* The only thing that sucks is setting off the hand wands at the airport *LOL* ... I have been taken into side rooms way too many times lately so that they can check me *L*

Aaron
LOL! Thats great! I should wear my bondage pants, or my pants with all the metal rings on them when I fly to MI in two weeks lol!

ENDO!

Potatoboy
08-08-2002, 12:17 AM
You fartknocker, you didn't say you were coming here. Where are you going to be staying at?

MajorDamage
08-08-2002, 12:21 AM
I'll be in Trenton/Brownstown at my girl's house :)

ENDO!

netjunk1e
08-08-2002, 01:45 AM
Im cool with piercings as long as you don;t turn out like this guy.:)

bornl33t
08-08-2002, 03:32 AM
it's a good thing you don't apply nekkid for a job, cause there's a whole lot more places you can poke besides your face... would make a job hard to get i guess.

beam
08-08-2002, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by netjunk1e
Im cool with piercings as long as you don;t turn out like this guy.:)

That's a guy?

Python14
08-08-2002, 11:11 AM
I set off the metal detectors at school on the first day with my bracelets. After a short and pleasant talk with school staff, who were pretty cool about it, I just walk thru every morning and they turn it off. Gotta luv em.

netjunk1e
08-08-2002, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by beam

That's a guy?

I don;t know actually, it could be, but maybe not. It does look kinda female, but i am using the word "it" for a reason too....:)

Blade
08-09-2002, 04:14 PM
look its me

Blade
08-09-2002, 04:15 PM
me left ear used to look like this, now i have 6 guage plugs and a barbell in my cartledge

and what used to be in my ear is now in my nose, the pic above is 12 guage, i now i a 10 guage it in