PDA

View Full Version : 1BPS no matter how fast the trigger is pulled

A 10Bando
08-05-2002, 10:35 PM
My EMAG shoots on 1 BPS no matter how fast I pull the trigger unless I unscrew thw trigger frame from the rail and lift the from end of the body upward. Then the gun shoots like it is suppose to do. I have tried almost everything but nothing has worked. Even tried putting a spacer between the body and the rail to give it the effect of the body being off a rail but that failed. I am all out of ideas. I am open to all ideas maybe I just over looked something.:confused:

halo13
08-05-2002, 11:33 PM
have you screwed with the trigger magnet at all? It might be out of the HAL sensor's range.

Coaster
08-06-2002, 08:06 AM
will it shoot faster than 1bps when you have it in mechanical mode?

A 10Bando
08-06-2002, 11:07 AM
The magnet are not the problem because the gun will still only shoot 1 bps with it in mechanical mode. Everytime I pull the trigger the shot count goes up so I know the electronics are working. I even tried using my rt pro valve and it still did not work unless the body was unscrewed from the rail. Thanks for the input.

Coaster
08-06-2002, 07:45 PM
check the input pressure on your gun. Look at the regseat..

A 10Bando
08-07-2002, 10:33 PM
It is fixed. I ordered a new on/off pin and it works just fine. I guess my old one was bent or something and now it is working sweet. I can max the bps from the first shot.