PDA

View Full Version : Micromag Upgrades? Electro?

Boeruine
08-06-2002, 06:47 PM
I bought a micromag about 3 years ago now, and was able to upgrade it a bit before I left for Germany. Now it's time to pull that sucker out, and see what I can add on. I already have nitro, so thats out. I also installed a RetroValve before I left, and I have quite a few barrels.
I'm looking for other big upgrades for the thing, like anyone have any feedback on the electro frames that are available? I have only really been able to find info on the Intelliframe. Is that able to be mounted on the micro frame? Any and all suggestions are welcome.

personman
08-06-2002, 06:48 PM
You could get it upgraded to a micro e-mag if you have the dough.. :p

Bad_Knees
08-06-2002, 06:54 PM
Well I have a Micromag, I have a Retro Valve, Intelliframe, and I think the mod that is a necessity Level 10! Once you have that...you can really rip on the trigger. Unless you like the electro then maybe a hyper frame is what you might be looking for?

Boeruine
08-06-2002, 06:54 PM
Who does the upgrade? Do I have to send it into Pro-Team, or is there a place where you can buy it off the net and install it myself?

personman
08-06-2002, 07:23 PM
I think the upgrade to emag you send it to Proteam or AGD.
Call up proteam and ask them.
http://www.proteamdirect.com

Timmee
08-06-2002, 11:59 PM
I've got a Boo Yaah frame on my fixed barrel Micromag and I've got to say, so far, so good.