PDA

View Full Version : lvl 10 not moving back when it stops on paint

hostage
08-06-2002, 07:25 PM
I tried putting the largest spring in there and it doesn't fire when i do that, when i put the medium spring in there i try firing it and it stops and doesn't go back, any ideas would help.
-Hostage

BajaBoy
08-06-2002, 08:06 PM
oil and try the #2cair. if that doesnt help then go up to 2.5-3 and so on.. 9ide go for the med spring 1shim and 2.5 cair.) then take it from there

Potatoboy
08-06-2002, 08:10 PM
*sigh*

If the bolt doesn't return after stopping on a ball you have the incorrect amount of shims in.

It's right in the instructions.

Try adding another shim and see what happens.

hostage
08-06-2002, 08:39 PM
okay i played around with it, i took out the two shims and put a put the mid size spring in, it worked, but it seemed to fire slowly and when i tried going fast it seemes like the bolt would do this hissing sound and would either get stuck and I would have to push it back with my fingers, or it would his and finally return to the original position. Well I am going to go a size larger on the carrier and I will check back here...thanx.
-Hostage

BlackVCG
08-06-2002, 10:39 PM
*sigh* *sigh*

Follow the instructions Potatoboy told you. If the gun stops on paint and doesn't retract, you MUST add at least one more shim.

If you can't get it to fire with the longest spring no matter how tight you turn the velocity adjuster, then try going to a one size larger carrier to decrease the amount of friction on the bolt piston so it will operate at a lower pressure.

hostage
08-06-2002, 10:45 PM
the wierd thing is it works better with less shims...any ideas? I put two in there put one worked better, took them out started to work better. Though now it seems to be farting.
-Hostage