PDA

View Full Version : Socom:us Navy Seals

DYE-BaLLeR
08-06-2002, 11:25 PM
anyone heard bout the game SOCOM for ps2? it looks really cool. its suppose to come wit a headset and a modem, anyone kno anything else? i reserved a copy , cant wait til it comes out

DYE-BaLLeR
08-08-2002, 01:39 AM
no ones heard bout this?? someone has...

halo13
08-08-2002, 10:21 AM
Sony recently released a demo if you haven't heard already. The game doesn't immediately blow me away with graphics or features. The headset thing is a feature that is kicked around a lot but never really works the way it should.... like those chewy chips ahoy cookies. Those constantly disappoint me but I keep buying them. Just imagine the voice of the nerdiest kid you know. Now imagine he and 5 other people like him are talking to you at once, its horrible. The sound is usually crackly and it cuts out a lot. Its also really annoying to listen to people try to use the headset when they actually have nothing important to say. It’s mostly, "is this thing on? Can you guys hear me?" So yea, don't expect much when it comes to those headsets. You might as well pick up a phone and do a conference call, you'll get better results. And for that matter bla ba bla bla bla......

Restola
08-08-2002, 12:15 PM
after the initial training period (for all the players) i have to say the voice-com feature on Counter-Strike is extremely usefull.

DYE-BaLLeR
08-08-2002, 10:13 PM
halo where did u get the demo?

halo13
08-08-2002, 10:44 PM
Replied to your PM. hope I answered your questions.

netjunk1e
08-08-2002, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by halo13
like those chewy chips ahoy cookies.

Hey, I like those cookies!