PDA

View Full Version : sticker producing

ronron2112
08-07-2002, 10:10 AM
I have worked with a couple of logo's for my team, and we want to make stickers out of them. so my question is, Where can i get stickers like that done? And whatwould i have to do?

thnaks

dre1919
08-07-2002, 10:23 AM
Best way to do it is this:

Get out a phone book and look up graphics or sign shops. Call them up and find out what kind of format they would prefer you bring it in as. Most of the time they will tell you to either bring in a good black and white version that they can scan and then colorize, however if they have a VERY nice scanner they might request a color one. The other possibility is based upon how you created this logo. If you created it in a program, check with the shop and see if they have that program or something that will read it. If they do, put it on a disk and take it along with any fonts or images you might have used as "support" and it'll be good. If you don't want to include the fonts and images on the disk for some reason, you can imbed the images and change the text into outlines or vector art but that's another story. Basically, just get ahold of a sign/graphics place in your area and they will tell you which method they would prefer, on a disk or scanned. Hope this helps ya out. :cool: