PDA

View Full Version : AGD flatline tank

m98bmx
08-07-2002, 08:59 PM
can someone that uses or used the flatline give me the pros and cons of it, and the best/worst thing. im getting it dirt cheap, but its still a chunk of change, im not sure to get it or not.

Tunaman
08-07-2002, 09:00 PM
Dont even hesitate...It is one of the best tanks available today.

shartley
08-07-2002, 09:02 PM
What Tuna said. I love mine…. Nothing “bad” that comes to mind (except maybe price if you have a limited budget). You can see mine in my Signature.

(Added: Oh, and one thing I LOVE about the Flatline is that many of the other nice Tank and Regulator combos seem so darn bulky. The Flatlines are super sleek. You don’t look at the marker and have the regulators pull your eye away from the rest of the setup because it is a huge block with bulky gauges..)

Emagster
08-07-2002, 09:10 PM
the flatline is a great tank. I dont beleive their are any cons about it. its VERY consistant, LIGHT. I believe its one of the lightest adjustble tanks. they look good. and the best tank i think. great for any gun

m98bmx
08-07-2002, 09:22 PM
thanks guys:) by dirt cheap i meant 150$, im gonna pay him tomarrow. if i double reg the tank, with the one it comes with, and a gen-x 2 will it screw up my results? cause for now im putting it on a crappy m3 dragun with gen x, untill i get enough money for either a nice mag, or a cocker. i just sold my old mag, and im getting a lot of income now, so this tank will be no prob, in the terms of cash. ill be back in a half hour!

xmetal2001
08-07-2002, 09:32 PM
Double Regging will be fine, Triple regging is useless though.

Dont use the genx2 if you ever get a mag, that would be triple regging(tank, genx2, mag)

m98bmx
08-07-2002, 09:43 PM
thats right too... about the gun reg, and then the gen x. well for now, i dont think it will be going onto a mag unforutunatley. i had mine for quite some time, and it was just giving me major problems latley, and running me into a hole to pay for it to get this and that fixed. the guys at my proshop are a-holes. i think im gonna get a stock 2k2 red cocker, and throw the gen x, flatline, and a turbo rev on it, and then just leave it at that for a long time, and with maybe a new 3 way upgrade. ill be getting a lot of money soon:)

NJ_agd47
08-07-2002, 10:27 PM
flatline ank is great my friend has one ad i borrowed it for a day,fr my mag was great tat all i can say.

Tubby_Ninja
08-07-2002, 10:43 PM
Just replaced my MaxFlo with a Flatline, and I couldn't be happier. Highly recommended. Plus, they seem to have the Tunaman/Shartley seal of approval, and you can't ask for more than that...

m98bmx
08-07-2002, 11:13 PM
im kinda new to the AO forums, but by the looks of it, Tunaman and Shartley know there AO shizzzz...BTW- im new to the forum, im not a newbie:)