PDA

View Full Version : teams

grEnAlEins
08-07-2002, 09:05 PM
i have been playing paintball for almost three years, and this year i really got into it, i was wondering how to go about getting on a team, or making a team. if anyone knows of a field near gurnee, illinois, where lots of teams go, and where i could get noticed, please let me know.

OldSchoolMag
08-07-2002, 10:29 PM
I don't live in Illinois (heck, I can't really spell it...) but I'm fairly certain that's a nice area to go paintballing in. You've got several companies HQ'd up there, so there are bound to be teams. I think AGD teams are up there, too, but I could be wrong.

OSM

NJ_agd47
08-07-2002, 10:44 PM
oldschoolmg i think your right about the agd teams bein up there...anyways just make a team with your friends that play and start from there,hard in the beggining but its alway fun pballin...

AngelBoy
08-08-2002, 12:03 PM
Dont know exactly where you are, but there are quite a lot of places in Illinois. Ive actually thought about goin to college there, just so I could actually play some paintball since I cant really do that here...

demonguy8
08-08-2002, 02:03 PM
Since I dont remember exactly where Gurnee is... Ill give you the times from Ohare airport..these times depend on your ability to speed without getting caught and/or traffic

Operation paintball 30-50min west, Friendly Fire paintball 30-50min west, Challengepark Extreme 20-30min South, Country club *its the only indoor action that Im aware of* 30min-2 hours (rush hour will hurt ya) , Badlandz *10-15 miles south of country club*, Realms of Ruin 20 min south of Challeng park Extreme *only nighttime paintball around*, and Fox River Games which I got lost the only time I went there, (and thus have no idea how long it would take) but ironically I THINK its the closest one to you *located in Aurora on Fox river...*

hope this helps some and if you need more specific directions/ websites or anything just lmk

edit: Angel(or anyone else), if you ever do come to an ILL school. University of ILL, and ILL weslyan (small private school nxt door to isu)both have teams not that anyone cares about them... :rolleyes:

The important thing is ILL STATE ALSO has a team! *not to shamelessly advertise but.. ;)