PDA

View Full Version : is this stupid? please read

BajaBoy
08-08-2002, 09:49 PM
ok for ALL of u reading this please help my by answering this.

Set up now, lvl10 Classic valve centerfeed 12vt x board

Pretty easy for me to out shoot

Set up in a Week, lvl10 Retro valve with Lowrise Centerfeed,

now this is where i need the help.. 1st off im not a warp person b-c i can shoot with both hands..

Should i get the Halo b? would it be a waste? or if not what should i do?

TransMan
08-08-2002, 10:06 PM
Yes get The HALO B if your not gonna get a warp I have one and I assure you your not going to out shoot itand it will feed at angles that revvys wont little heavier but its worth it.

Blade
08-08-2002, 10:06 PM
get an i frame and intelifeed it, thats another alternative, go for the halo, just hope weight is not an issue, some people say they are too heavy for them, mine is not, its just a little bit heavier than a revy

the halo might be a waste for you, just look for a used one and it could save you money in the long run

NJ_agd47
08-08-2002, 10:12 PM
both,haha thats what i would get if i had the money to spend on loaders/hoppers...

BajaBoy
08-08-2002, 10:17 PM
yea my gun is pretty heavy is doesnt bother me at all, but thanx alot for your help

haha dill get other crap 1st!

NJ_agd47
08-08-2002, 10:47 PM
haha ya im not really worried about hopepr's yet plus i dont want any now i dont need any new ones with my gun....halo b and warp are not my top priority

BajaBoy
08-09-2002, 12:53 AM
shut it dyll no one wants to hear your crap! lol j-k, cant wait to see your new gun

banzaimf
08-09-2002, 03:41 AM
personally, unless you are getting crazy and wild on the trigger, Halo A's are pretty fast. I am only planning on getting a b when I get my extreme.

A's should be coming out used pretty cheap as people upgrade to b's and after the newness of the A's wears off.