PDA

View Full Version : Pyscho Ballistic Drop vs. Shocktech Fullsize Drop

RetroEclipseMan
08-09-2002, 02:16 AM
I was looking into getting a new drop to support my new 88cu maxflow system. It already has a drop but it only drops the tank like 2 inches which is that much. I wanna get a drop that puts it about a little farther forward as my old 68cu system with a dye apocalypse cradle. I was thinking about he pycho ballistic drop since it is so big but maybe it's a little too big. There is also the Shocktech Fullsize drop that looks a little smaller than the latter but would still drop the maxflow far enough forward but not too far. I am a front player so I am looking for a compact setup other than the one i have now. Thanks for taking the time to read this post and your input and experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Also what about the system x drop and where would i find that?

gibby
08-09-2002, 02:33 AM
I personally liked the Psycho Ballistic drop myself. I had a smart parts drop before but after I got the Psycho, it feels so much better and it feels very comfortable. Very tight. It goes great with a warpfeed too!

FeelTheRT
08-09-2002, 07:18 AM
I'd have to say Shocktech. Thats as long as you ever want to get. Psycho Ballistic is WAY to long for any tank. I'm running an 88ci with out a drop at all so you should be fine with a Shocktech.

spacemanspiff
08-09-2002, 07:46 AM
The Phycobalistic drop put the tank almost right under the gun. It makes it nice and tight, but I didn't like the look. I recently got the SystemX drop and boy is it sweet. It seemed to ballance out the gun alot better. I play front also and I'm able to shoulder the gun alittle better when I'm shooting.

FeelTheRT
08-09-2002, 09:11 AM
an 88ci with a mini shocktech is already tight enough. Any more tighter will be putting your marker too close to your goggles.

NJ_agd47
08-09-2002, 09:17 AM
If i were you i would probably go with the shocktech its a nice dropforward and i would say perfect for a 88ci...

RetroEclipseMan
08-09-2002, 01:46 PM
Thanks for the input guys. Does anyone know how many inches the shockteck drops the tank forward and down vs. the p.b. and the system x. Also who sells the system x online where i can see a pic?

gibby
08-09-2002, 02:28 PM
I believe Don sells System X stuff. Just point yourself to:Modified Paintball (http://www.modifiedpaintball.com)

RetroEclipseMan
08-09-2002, 03:13 PM
I have checked that site out but can't seem to find them there. I was thinking about just going with the p.b drop if i can't find any info on the system x. I already have the smart parts drop on there which drops it forward 3.5 inches so it wouldn't be worth getting another drop if it wasn't much more than that cause they was my setup is know it's pretty long. Does Don have a phone number that i can reach him at cause i wanna get an intelifeed from him since he's the only only place besides agd that has them and i can't find one on the site. thanks again guys.