PDA

View Full Version : Need help with a mag - Previous owner of TOP60

Seancallahan
08-09-2002, 04:35 AM
I got into paintball about 7 years ago but I got out of paintball about a year and a half ago because I was swamped with collage and work I didn't have the time then i eventual sold top60.com and you can see where it has gone"strait to hell" and well now I wana get back in. I still got my game though whoop anybody's *** in Alabama. anyways again I still got my old gun, "minimag" but I think its out of date. I been looking around on the net and I was wondering would it be worth to buy the retro valve and the new LvL 10 upgrade AGD has out and would it be a noticeable difference in the gun. Or if you had the mag what you do. I really don't wana buy a another gun this one has sentimental value and plus I wont ever own nothing but a mag I have had many guns and nothing shoots like a mag to me. If anything else I would like to just trick out this gun like a old car but really this gun is still top of the game in a certain sense. Also what are some good barrels on the market now adays and are there any after market store that sell custom minimag bodies.

Also i prolly would just break down and by a emag one day but i dont have 1000buck and be just as happy without the "E" and just the MAG. Cause the skill in in the hand.

Sean Callahan
www.bamaland.com

SlipknotX556
08-09-2002, 05:07 AM
Heres what you should get. Retro valve,level 10, a nice motorized hopper and an intelliframe and a nice HPA tank, your gun will be unstopable.

Load SM5
08-09-2002, 07:11 AM
Pretty much what Slipknot said but how much money do you have to drop on this thing? You can throw money at it all day and make it amazing.

Where is Alabama are you from? Ever make it out to North Alabama Paintball?

Army
08-09-2002, 09:20 AM
...And welcome back to the 'Mag family!

Your Mini is still way into the game, don't worry about that. Level 10 will reduce the chance of chopping a ball to zilch. Yes, it's that good of an upgrade.

Welcome to AO! Army