PDA

View Full Version : Big difference in guns

magsRus
08-09-2002, 03:13 PM
Hey guys I'm shooting an impulse and a minimag right now and want to try to find something that would be a change. I was thinking that the autococker would be the biggest noticeable difference in a marker. Just how it shoots and everything. I mean I want a new marker but its not like I can go out and buy an angel, bushy, or an emag cause wouldnt all those just be like shooting my impulse just maybe a little bit faster or a little bit lighter. I mean an autococker would be a huge change wouldnt it? Is there any other guns that I could go with that would be a big difference from an impulse or from a mag?

OldSchoolMag
08-09-2002, 03:21 PM
You could go with an Autococker, yeah, and that would be a nice change.

But other changes would be pump, or even stock. There are some very nice pump markers out there, and playing with them is very addictive! To name a few, there is the SL-68 II from Tippmann, sturdy and nice, and then there's the Sniper II and III (haven't seen any I's) from WGP, which is basicaly an Autococker, without the Autococking:). There is a air smith around where I live who turns these Sniper II or III's into Sniper SHO's - Super High Output. It's got the shortest cocking distance I have ever seen! There's almost no noticable difference between the ROF of that pump and some semi's, it's simply amazing!

Hope your quest for new ways to enjoy paintball goes well!

OSM

Coaster
08-09-2002, 03:30 PM
i am assuming you still want to stay in the high-end/electro family so i will resist from posting stingrays and such :D You could try a shocker, as i have never shot an imp i couldn't say for sure. But i know the shocker is closed bolt, heavier and bigger... i guess that would be a change.

rudy
08-09-2002, 03:31 PM
blazer try that

Curly
08-09-2002, 04:34 PM
I would say that you should try an electro cocker. They are extremely fast and are great guns.

FrAuStY
08-09-2002, 04:54 PM
How bout a pgp pump? Too bad someone already said stingray :p

magsRus
08-09-2002, 08:37 PM
hey thanks guys for all your ideas it really is helping i'm thinking about playing a few games with my friends phantom see how I like it then play a few games with another team mates cocker

Lone Gunman
08-10-2002, 12:18 AM
How about a slingshot, can't get any different than that!

magsRus
08-10-2002, 01:34 AM
lmao:) :D

paint king
08-10-2002, 12:12 PM
Try a blazer. Its just a cocker without the hoses. Its easier to take care of and its a great product. Give it a try.

magsRus
08-10-2002, 12:26 PM
really? its not closed bolt is it? would I have to buy one off palmer

Pand0ra
08-10-2002, 01:29 PM
Autococker, but without an electro grip. Otherwise it's exactly the same as every electro.

@++

cphilip
08-10-2002, 01:34 PM
What you thinking here! Try an EMAG!