PDA

View Full Version : What parts would I need

Archangel
08-09-2002, 07:40 PM
ok I'm thinkin of getting a mag but instead of getting a normal mag I kinda want that Z-body thing, now if I was to get that and then buy the retro valve and stock and a stock trigger and grip, would that work?

SlipknotX556
08-09-2002, 07:53 PM
The Z body does nothing speacil, it dosent give the "backspin" to the ball, as it stats. I would just go about getting the normal mag and put a retro valve in it, it would cost less just to put a retro in a normal mag.

Mossman
08-09-2002, 07:54 PM
Slipknot, I'm pretty sure you've never used one. They do give backspin. People who own them's only qualm is that it doesnt do it consistently, so it usually isnt ball over ball, but it still gives you better range.

TRIAD
08-09-2002, 08:21 PM
yes, you need to learn more before posting ideas like that.

Archangel
08-09-2002, 09:31 PM
You mean me? and another thought is I could do that with a normal mag, get a mag body and retro valve, that is alot cheaper than mag than retro valve

Mossman
08-09-2002, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Archangel
You mean me? and another thought is I could do that with a normal mag, get a mag body and retro valve, that is alot cheaper than mag than retro valve

Excuse me? Come again please.

And when Triad said you need to learn more, that was talking to slipknot not you. You seem very informed :)

rudy
08-09-2002, 10:02 PM
maybe he just wants the zbody cause its an alternative look with cocker threads. can be used like a normal mag or micro

TRIAD
08-09-2002, 10:09 PM
I say if you have the cash for a zbody and retro, look into getting a better frame than the stock, and heck, for that amount of cash, look into getting an EMAG or RT Pro. You seem very informed and it's good you're looking a lot before choosing your gun, because if you don't you'll make a mistake and lose money. So look around, even if it takes you a month or so, it's worth the wait.

Archangel
08-09-2002, 10:26 PM
Maybe I'll just get an automag classic and save all this confusion...