PDA

View Full Version : new "work" room

PaInTbAlLeR476
08-09-2002, 08:52 PM
well i finally convinced my parents to let me take over the spare guest room to use as a room to keep all my gear and equipment. im also going to make it my "repairing room"(my mag dont need it but when i get a cocker it will:) ) what should i put in there for good organizing and anything else you suggest? ive already decided on good lighting, a desk that can get oil and crap al;l over it and i wont care, a good shelf/storage place for small parts and a place to put my gun. I cant really think of a item that would hold all my extra stuff what do you guys suggest? i want it to be all infront of me and easy to get at. i already thought about peg board but my parents wont make holes in the walls and stuff. im gonna get a nice shelf for my mask,gun, but i just need and idea for my extra parts/tool. Please list your ideas/anything else you think would help. please respond ASAP im going out sunday (august 11,2002) to get all this stuff:) thanks for your help...

P.S. i dont know if this belongs in paintball talk or small talk so i put it in pb talk if you think its the wrong place ill just ask a mod to move it.

personman
08-09-2002, 08:54 PM
http://www.thecontainerstore.com/
Check it out, lots of things that'll get you orginized and crap.

Telefragged
08-09-2002, 09:41 PM
Air America toolboxes are great for keeping spare o-rings, misc parts, small tools, etc. I got one with my tank, and everything my Mag could need is inside.

Halliday
08-09-2002, 09:49 PM
Go to a shooting store and get a gun blotter. It's like a big thin grey pad. It'll give you a nice place to put all you parts and not lose them or scratch them on the tabletop.

BajaBoy
08-09-2002, 10:56 PM
get an indoor shooting range:p so u can test everything, just a thought... it would be cool

PaInTbAlLeR476
08-10-2002, 06:14 AM
Baja i got a window right in front of me...pb's go threw the screen no need to waste any more money;)

Timmee
08-11-2002, 08:23 AM
Why not build a frame to hold the pegboard? Mount the frame onto the desk, and you'd be good to go, with the added bonus of no holes in the walls.

sygyzy
08-11-2002, 01:29 PM
I agree. My ideal work room would need a big work table with a huge pegboard so you can hang everything.