PDA

View Full Version : How are the level 10's performing at IAO?

Butterfingers
08-09-2002, 11:22 PM
There seems to be some problems with some other markers breaking paint at IAO.

Im just wondering how Level 10 is faring in comparison.

I just saw the scores on Warpig, GO AGD factory teams YOU ROCK!

BlackVCG
08-09-2002, 11:36 PM
Talked to some of the AGD Lion guys today. They're shooting Hellfire and a few of them said they were getting a few barrel breaks but definitely not like it would be with LVL 7.

I did a bounce test on the paint and was getting a few that would break on 0,1,2 bounces but they generally were bouncing more than 10 bounces. It's fairly warm and the paint just doesn't seem to be very brittle. You do notice that about the only break color on any of the UA field bunkers is orange, which means it's Hellfire. It's the most brittle paint at the tourney, but not like it typically is.

Installations are going so-so. A few problems with bolt piston pins backing out, and the batch of o-rings that got sent with these LVL 10 kits seems to want to use the 1.5 down to 0.5 carrier. I did set some up with the 0 carrier. Hopefully the o-rings won't get much bigger... I have no idea how many I've installed... Too many to remember.

Butterfingers
08-10-2002, 12:07 AM
Great Report!

I wish I could be there. 6 hours in the library today! It's crunch time!

I would have loved to meet everybody. I would of had some fun helping out too. Oh well, maybe next year or another event.

Looks like you guys are doing a great job out there keep up the good work.

AGD
08-10-2002, 02:06 AM
One of our guys officially chopped his first ball since getting the LVL10 setup. Besides that no real problems besides installation headaches that I have heard of and we have a heck of a lot of kits here.

AGD

mxpxpunk1220
08-10-2002, 01:48 PM
who here was at IAO??? it was frickin awesome so far. and Hypersonix is rockin in amature A!!!!!

paintslinger
08-10-2002, 05:08 PM
hehehehe not compared to how the lions are "rockin" the amerature a division.

personman
08-10-2002, 05:27 PM
lol I was looking at the scores and found this one funny :D

AcemanPB
08-10-2002, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by AGD
One of our guys officially chopped his first ball since getting the LVL10 setup.
AGD

:eek:

a_malfunction
08-11-2002, 12:02 AM
I'm with Aceman... But I knew it would happen sooner or later...

mxpxpunk1220
08-11-2002, 09:18 AM
yeah yeah. the lions are doing freakin well. oh well. anybody else get to IAO? i only live like 4 hours away so i drove.