PDA

View Full Version : BKO Question?

KamikazeChiKenz
08-10-2002, 04:46 PM
Does anybody know if ICD has gotten the supposed bugs worked out of the new BKO yet? Also I've seen some bad reviews from it on here and my friend is looking at getting one, could you tell me some reasons for or against buying the BKO. Any help you guys can give me would be appreciated. Thanks

sk8dood
08-10-2002, 04:54 PM
The only bug i have heard of was the preset tank bug. All you have to do if you have one is to add a shim somewhere in the HPR, i think. Goldie would know. Or you could buy a differnt reg, but I am sure that ICD has this problem fixed now. But the other thing that got cleared up was the 10bps cap, and that is false i think it is capped at 14bps. Other than that people are happy with theirs. I was looking to get one, but I already have a B2K

KamikazeChiKenz
08-10-2002, 05:26 PM
Thanks sk8dood,does anybody on here own one that can tell me how they like it?

fearc7
08-10-2002, 06:26 PM
well a little while ago i heard about problems with some microline inside the gun. But i don't if they have done anything about it yet though. It could just be a quality control problem though. That's the kinda problem that makes you think "Why didn't i get another 'mag?"

sk8dood
08-11-2002, 12:37 PM
fearc7- i have never heard of that problem. i havent got my hands on one to talk apart yet, so this may be wrong but i am pretty sure (99.9%) that there is no microline in the bk0.
KamikazeChiKenz- if i had $300 to spend on a gun and i wanted a electro i would buy a BK0.

magsRus
08-11-2002, 02:32 PM
If you are debating on getting one then stop debating and get one! These things are awesome and so cheap..just make sure you got compressed air