PDA

View Full Version : Lighter trigger

masonekramer
08-10-2002, 06:10 PM
I was shooting an RTPRo automag the other day and the trigger pull was dead, I didn't really like it. The guy didn't have an intelliframe grip frame, but I'm curious, in case I decide to get any of the mags, what are some things I can do to get a better-feeling trigger pull. Im looking at the RTpro right now so it will have intelliframe. I'm a fan of light and quick pulls as opposed to snappy pulls. And I hate, hate, HATE slop.

personman
08-10-2002, 06:13 PM
Mags dont really have light and soft triggers.
You might want to look into an electro frame.

a_malfunction
08-10-2002, 06:13 PM
If you dont like snappy pulls, then you might not want to get an RT...

edit: looks like I was beaten to the punch!

masonekramer
08-10-2002, 06:31 PM
yea, I was afraid I was going to get that response. Guess its emag (cant afford) or a cheaper electro. Oh well, can I still post here? I love this forum :)

rhetor22
08-10-2002, 07:12 PM
yeah i would say if you dont like a very short but hard trigger, don't get a mag unless you're going electric.

BajaBoy
08-10-2002, 07:46 PM
classic mag and booyahh has a easy short pull?

magman007
08-10-2002, 08:48 PM
save for the e-mag, it is worth it, trust me. and if youy decide not to do that, then heck, get a classic with a hyperframe. alot of people have em here, and there nice

Telefragged
08-10-2002, 09:59 PM
I found my RTP with Intelliframe to be short and crisp, not hard though. Perfect pull for me, not to hard, not to soft. Easily attainable high ROF's with that gun!

SlipknotX556
08-11-2002, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by personman
Mags dont really have light and soft triggers.
You might want to look into an electro frame.

I beg to difer. My mag had a very light and soft trigger. It was on my intelliframe, that you can do work to make it a light and soft trigger, took me a great deal of time to get it right though. If you really want a soft and light trigger, I know a perfect mag, an EMAG!

johnny dee
08-11-2002, 09:55 AM
hmmmm theres nto much to say besides light triggers are cool...i personally like there to be a little resistance so i feel the pull....you dont nessiceraly need an intelliframe to get a light pull if you look around at some of the dye or benchmark trigger frames they are light and nice....thats all....im not much of an electric marker guy

masonekramer
08-11-2002, 10:05 AM
Slipknot - what work can you do on an intelliframe to make it have a shorter and lighter pull?

P.S. About my personal pref for a trigger, it doesnt have to be completely devoid of resistance, but I dont like having very much.

j.t.
08-11-2002, 10:54 AM
The Benchmark frames have a much softer trigger feel to them, but they also have a longer pull :(