PDA

View Full Version : Wow I owe AGD an apology

hostage
08-10-2002, 07:05 PM
I was thinking about getting an Angel for my main gun, since I knew the guy took good care of it and it shot well. I kept on having issues with my mag as far as the gun would always go wrong. So I decided to sit down and fix it with the help of AO. I went out today and played some pretty good games of paintball, thanx to that mag. I used the guys Angel for one game, then immeditaly handed it back to him, since I shot my mag a whole lot better than I shot that angel. Well, sorry AGD for ever doubting your guns. I am an AGD fan forever!
-Hostage

rhetor22
08-10-2002, 07:09 PM
aaah now he sees the light

rehme
08-10-2002, 08:04 PM
yeah that happens to me to i want a angel for like 2 weeks then i want my mag back then i want i cocker for like another 2 weeks and want my mag back so i guess i will have to stay with the mag but i want a BKO for a backup

suicide machine
08-10-2002, 08:15 PM
aww yes i have to go to the dark side of paintball. i have owned all types of high end guns, revenge cockers, dark angles, shockers, and yet they have never made me happy. and the only happy times i have ever gone paintballing was when i had my minimag. i shall never again fall to the evil of the other high end gun, and plus mag are cheaper and better.:D

rikkter
08-10-2002, 08:18 PM
aw itis ok, one of my teammates is a laywer..with some $$$.. he has some nice guns, anagel, dark angel, 2 genx2 autocockers, this evolution cocker i think, 2 tricked out tippmans, a bko bushmaster, spyder.. and yeah. he said his next gun is the matrix excalibur(spelling problems) and a emag. and a black magic.. heh..

and what gets me
hes been in paintball for like 3-5 months.. ;o

just means i got many guns to try :D

giblit
08-10-2002, 09:29 PM
i hope youll stick to your word and always be a AO fan

GreasyPigeon
08-10-2002, 10:04 PM
call me crazy if you will. but i got a angle so i can say that i have one and i used it for one game and one game only , and i didnt like it. so i sold it to my brother for like 500. and i have a crappy job, (dishwasher pays $8.50 a hour but i get free food:D ) any ways they i just didnt like then. and i will all ways keep my minimag. cause i love it. its my best gun. i say its better then all my other guns. and i am sorry for changing guns. sorry AGD

EnderWigginPballin
08-11-2002, 08:18 AM
I just am not a big fan of Mag triggers.

I like my Minimag, and I'm kepping it as a back-up, but I'm still going to get a Blazer

TransMan
08-11-2002, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by rikkter
aw itis ok, one of my teammates is a laywer..with some $$$.. he has some nice guns, anagel, dark angel, 2 genx2 autocockers, this evolution cocker i think, 2 tricked out tippmans, a bko bushmaster, spyder.. and yeah. he said his next gun is the matrix excalibur(spelling problems) and a emag. and a black magic.. heh..

and what gets me
hes been in paintball for like 3-5 months.. ;o

just means i got many guns to try :D
Wow looks like someone has too many guns and needs to throw some away he can use my Address as a trash can :D

rjvemt1
08-11-2002, 11:12 AM
I just am not a big fan of Mag triggers.

get yourself a hyperframe! i got one awhile back and i love it!