PDA

View Full Version : Possesed Warp Feed

Fluffy_the_Conqueror
08-10-2002, 07:53 PM
No, not really, but there's somthing wrong with it. My warp feed goes off and doesn't stop whenever i plug in my intelliframe. I'm pretty sure the frame isn't telling it to do it because it still makes the click noise at the end of the pull. ideas?

Ps, i just got it so excuse my newbiness on the subject.

personman
08-10-2002, 08:03 PM
Check the viberation sensitivity. Also make sure that the warp shunts are in the right place for intellifeed.

virus
08-10-2002, 09:08 PM
yup.... go with what personman said... lower the sensitivity and double check the jumpers for the intella link

when looking at the circut board it will be the set of jumpers right next to the little box you plug your link into

Fluffy_the_Conqueror
08-11-2002, 12:45 AM
thanx guys. i don't know much about warps or even circuits, so bear with me.

My sensetivity is all the way down (counter-clockwise right?) and it still does it. i turn the warp on it's fine, then i plug the intelliframe in and it goes crazy, no matter what the sensitivity is at.:confused: It used to work fine. What "shunts" or jumpers are i looking for? anyone got a usefull pic? until then, i'll be checking AGD's "how-to's".

Potatoboy
08-11-2002, 12:53 AM
This is ripped from AGD's intellifeed manual.

Fluffy_the_Conqueror
08-11-2002, 12:58 AM
yes, it's like that....:(

Fluffy_the_Conqueror
08-11-2002, 01:20 AM
ok, i took apart the intelliframe and made sure the switch wasn't stuck. still stumped.

Fluffy_the_Conqueror
08-11-2002, 01:37 AM
why isn't there any useful people awake at 2 in the morning?:(

ShinyGuy
08-11-2002, 02:40 AM
The switch may be working fine but you could still have a short somewhere else in the frame. If the warp works fine until you plug it in to he inteliframe its not a jumper issue. Check the wire connections to the switch and check that no part of the wiring makes contact to the frame.

Fluffy_the_Conqueror
08-11-2002, 03:16 AM
Possesed no more! The guy i got the whole setup from decided to re-wire everying. since he didn't even bother to solder, i re-re-wired it. my bad, i saved time by electro taping the wires to/from the warp in one wrap, so the charge was just doing a circle. that last post got my noggin werking. thanks.