PDA

View Full Version : Hola from chile!!!!

magman007
08-10-2002, 07:57 PM
HOLA!!!!!!!! que pasa AO? Im here, and it is really cool. much different from Good ole lancaster PA. Im getting settled in, and getting to kno every one. It is pretty cool down here. I just wish i knew the language! I will soon tho.

Paintball here is a fledgling sport, and i hope to spread it wider. People seem very interested in it. The problem is that it is very expensive to have the stuff imported. Like i said before, a new jt proteus with fan costs 200 american. Thats alot. luckily, paint is pretty chep. because they make it in columbia. so it is easier to import. I cant wait to play next. Thanx to jon at agd i have the hookup in santiago, about 1000 kilometers away. lol. oh well, hope to here from you guys soon.

personman
08-10-2002, 07:58 PM
Sup dude, hope your having fun.. Hm.. lower paint prices.. I might just have to move..

cphilip
08-10-2002, 08:00 PM
Alright!! You got on! and arrived safe I see. SO keep us up to date on your attempt to instill Paintball into them Chileans!

Army
08-10-2002, 09:52 PM
AGD is SOOOOoo international!

Glad you didn't crash in the Andes and had to eat your fellow passengers:)

Keep us updated on what you are doing down there, it would make a cool journal.

magman007
08-10-2002, 10:09 PM
jeez army what do i look like the brazillian soccer team??? lol I was gunna pm the mods with this, bul il ask it here, could i get a weekly journal going in either frinedly or in main? i think people would like to see good descriptions of the chilean cocker /impulse owners whn i put my finger down the breach and not see it fly out the barrel.

Also, the cool thing is, i am one of, if not the olny one who has an e-mag here. Which should help it sell before i leve. Also, i hope to generate alot of interest in agd products. The greatt hing is i can sell my package, and come back with enough for an extreme, halo, and a new tank. WOOT!!! I hope if i play well, and people see that, that agd will see some more international orders.

I should prolly ask tom this when he comes back, but could i be the southamerican spokesperson for agd for this year??? i am already preaching the mag, why not have a title for it?

also, how many continents have we conqured? North america, South america, Europe, Parts of asia, and i think one aussie. i think thats really cool. please talk back to me guys

Army
08-10-2002, 10:37 PM
I think it's a great idea. Look on the top of the page!

magman007
08-10-2002, 11:03 PM
Thank you army!

lillfroboy
08-11-2002, 12:46 AM
go for it dude

DiRTyBuNNy
08-11-2002, 02:17 AM
and when you do get to play..you better get pix for us, dude...

Jonno06
08-11-2002, 08:15 AM
yea,i would love to see some pics in chile..

i bet all those cocker/imp users will pee themselves when they see the power of the emag+LX!!!!!!

have fun...

lillfroboy
08-11-2002, 02:56 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:D :D :D

"behold the power of the fantabulious ELX"