PDA

View Full Version : lvl 10. can it jam?

mumbles000
08-10-2002, 10:26 PM
after watching the movies of the lvl 10 in action i got this bad idea about it and i cant seem to get rid of it.

lets say you mag starts to double feed. one ball in barrel and the second half in and out. how do you get it out from this position. if the gun wont shoot whats to move the ball out of the breach?

AcemanPB
08-10-2002, 10:59 PM
this happened to my mag when i changed barrels but forgot to put in my nubbin (only have one lost the others...) anyways i would keep on trying to shoot it and it would keep on going psst psst psst then ocansionaly shoot one or two balls, i shot about a full hopper before i realized what it really was, oh man what i mess that would have been if i didn't level 10...

subbeh
08-10-2002, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by mumbles000
after watching the movies of the lvl 10 in action i got this bad idea about it and i cant seem to get rid of it.

lets say you mag starts to double feed. one ball in barrel and the second half in and out. how do you get it out from this position. if the gun wont shoot whats to move the ball out of the breach?

This could only happen with a defective nubbin, which would double feed and chop anyway. With a good nubbin, it's really no risk at all.

a_malfunction
08-10-2002, 11:45 PM
My guess would be that the bolt would re-set, and the next shot would shoot two balls. But like Subbeh said, It would only happen with bad nubbins (or what ever kind of ball detent your mag happens to use).

lillfroboy
08-11-2002, 12:42 AM
ha ha jason your a bum