PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have/had a Black Dragun?

Zen
08-11-2002, 01:24 AM
Are they any good? They seem to be really cheap and stuff, but are they good? Are they worse/comparable/better than say, a stock classic automag? Thanks in advance.

Mossman
08-11-2002, 01:26 AM
I'd take a mag over it, but performance wise the dragun probably shoots faster. But it would be less consistant and less durable. Cheaper though, and I dont think they're too upgradable. Overall they're a great buy, I have one myself and will use it for the first time tomorrow. (ive only shot in backyard)

Take it easy Zen.
-Sam

Cliffio
08-11-2002, 03:11 AM
you get what you pay for

there are alot of plastic parts on the gun, and its gonna break one time or another

the only thing that i know about them is that a friend had one and the trigger broke after the first day of play

Cliff

~WarpedRT~
08-11-2002, 01:00 PM
They are cheaply made, and you do get what you pay for. Last time I was playing around with the Black Dragun Sniper (their "top-of-the-line") I noticed when you pull the bolt back a little, the polished metal infront of it comes away from the gun a little bit, indicating play, and loose parts that can cause wear and unsightly scratches. The guy who runs a shop near me is always saying how he would take that gun out against Angels and all this other stuff. Well, an Angel is no where cheaply made as this, and the quality of anythign above $400 is far superior. If you are looking for a cheap electro that will put out paint for a whie, this will do. But after you buy one, begin saving up your money for something else.

magsRus
08-11-2002, 02:28 PM
I dont no about black draguns but I played a few games with one of those Spyder E-99's and I'm recommending any newbie to get one as their first gun..nice little set-up

Spyder E-99= 180
Aftermarket barrel=50
16oz Co2 tank=20
12volt revy=45

295 dollars and your hooked up..I think its better deal then trying to get a nice mag set-up for 285 dollars. Mags are better but its going to cost you something like this for a mag setup that would be nice and cheap

automag-280
68/3k- 120
12volt revy-45
Drop including asa and all hoses and connections- 40
Foregrip-20
Aftermarket barrel-50

515 :(

magsRus
08-11-2002, 02:30 PM
oops its 555