PDA

View Full Version : Store Links

V-Viper
08-11-2002, 10:36 AM
Call me a moron but I was forced to reinstall windows due to about 1000 errors i got when i got on. So of curse something MORE had to go bad and as i found out out of all the things i made back up for, i forgot to make one of my PB favorites. And I was just about to buy a 100% custom cocker, from parts for about 5 web sites I have found over the years. I was hopeing that maybe some of you could help me by giving me the links to the sites. Some are more poplaur than others.
One was a popualr one, it had a cartoon drawing of some very ugly chick holding a pb gun, with a list of products on top in a table. I think it went g3.com or something I think.

An other was a great one i was going to buy from. It had the entire page just a list of pb companies. It was red/gray i believe. And once you click on one, it bhought you to a page with a section of its products on the left in frames, and then the product info on the right. i think it went skatline.com or something.

lol, i know it may seem lazy to ask this but i have looked in gogle etc and only found others, but not the ones I had. Thx. Also if you can , can you plz suggest of pages for parts on cockers thx.

mrhooie
08-11-2002, 10:44 AM
www.g3pb.com

spazzed
08-11-2002, 10:52 AM
2nd one is http://www.skanline.com

magsRus
08-11-2002, 11:25 AM
www.firstcallpaintball.com

www.modifiedpaintball.com

www.bbtpaintball.com

www.copaintball.com