PDA

View Full Version : LX Help...

spazzed
08-11-2002, 02:28 PM
I've got my LX installed, but it's not being very consistant... I'm getting bolt stick (bolt not firing) & occasionally, some massive leaking out of the barrel (the bolt fires, but doesn't return to original position)... I've got 1.5 carrier & 3 shims w/ the Cut Spring(middle)... I just put a new wire nubbin' on my barrel because I lost the plastic one. Would this have anything to do w/ any of this?

cwuchu
08-11-2002, 03:45 PM
Make sure you oil your gun well, and keep it oiled. For the bolt stick, you might want to go to the next larger spacer. As for the bolt firing but not resetting, try adding a shim or two. A combination of these two will most likely fix your problems. The nubbins have no effect whatsoever on the cycling of the valve.

BajaBoy
08-11-2002, 06:11 PM
try med spring, #2 cair. and one or no shims

spazzed
08-11-2002, 07:46 PM
I'll give that a shot, but I THINK I've got it worked out... My current guess as to what's causing the problems, is the wire nubbin'... I'm not certain, but I think the balls are hangin' up on it & causing most of my probs. Thanks for hte help guys, anyone else is welcome to throw out their thoughts....