PDA

View Full Version : Parabolic Power Feed Plug

acecl22
08-11-2002, 03:09 PM
My mag is pretty old and I still have one of those old p/f plugs with the flat spot, does agd give the new ones(relatively speaking) to people who own mags.

Greg98
08-11-2002, 03:18 PM
you can phone up AGD and order a couple, i hear they'll sell them to people for pretty cheap. however, if you are in a bind and need one soon, simply use sandpaper and shape it how you want. i was having alot of feeding issues with my feed plug, so i simply took some sandpaper and filed it down to the proper shape. now it feeds perfect as soon as i turn the plug. so if your in a jam and need to play soon, be a do it yourselfer and grab some sandpaper and have at it! good luck!

acecl22
08-11-2002, 03:21 PM
Im kind of in a bind with money(i have none,lol), so i cant buy anything right now

Greg98
08-11-2002, 03:27 PM
exactly! so grab some sandpaper from your dads toolbox (or a neighbour or whatever) and go for it. if you borrow from a neighbour, you only need a very small piece. and if you can't borrow any, go to a hardware store and buy a piece for like 50 cents! and don't you tell me you can't afford 50 cents! go look under your couch! put on some old clothes and bring a fedora and beg for money on the street!;)

acecl22
08-11-2002, 03:31 PM
lol i have sandpaper but wouldnt sanding it down create a ledge where the plug meats the metal right before the ball goes into the barrel

Greg98
08-11-2002, 07:42 PM
i suppose thats possible.... but just be careful. it doesn't take much sanding to get it feeding well, like i said mine works perfect. so since you say you have no money, then being careful using sandpaper is basically your only option.

angelKiller16
08-11-2002, 11:42 PM
These plugs are only like 2-3$, very cheap. Check the on-line store but last i checked i thought they where cheap. (i may be wrong cause i have looked at just about every product)