PDA

View Full Version : AGD Liscensed Suppliers in the states???

Greg98
08-11-2002, 03:16 PM
hey! i'm heading down to phoenix on the 25th this month, and had a quick question. i've found several stores on airgun.com that are supplied by AGD. now living here in Canada, we have little to NO mag accesories in all my local stores, so if i go to one of these proshops listed on airgun.com will i be able to find intelliframes, warps, and other AGD products in stock in the store?? thanks alot for any help guys!

BajaBoy
08-11-2002, 03:33 PM
um ide call around 1st.. b-c i spozly have the best in the area "proshop" no nitro.. 32* paint. high prices best gun is either a classic or used crap impy.. (i like impys but this was:eek: .. then my other store has EVERYTHING yes lol and have warps but alot of money so best thing is order online or call

Greg98
08-11-2002, 07:41 PM
well thats the thing, ordering online in canada is a pain. the few stores i have experience with take a long time, and often don't have the best prices or service. but i am hesitant to buy much from the states, as the border fees and such are just INSANE (had to pay 170 bucks to pick up my minimag!). i wouldn't mind higher prices, as high prices for americans are considered rock bottom for a vacationing canadian! your paint down there is killer cheap! can anyone else give me additional info?

Greg98
08-11-2002, 08:51 PM
hey bunkerhunter.... do you have MSN or AOL? i was hoping to get your opinion (or anyone from the phoenix area) about some fields i'll be playing at....also if tucson isn't close to phoenix forgive me, we never really study the states geography!