PDA

View Full Version : Kung Fu Clergy Update!!!!!!!!

geoffmelman
08-11-2002, 03:47 PM
Well thanks to all the voters Kung Fu Clergy is the new name. We're gonna make some loader and mask stickers and was wonderin if anybody could help us out makin a design.
Thanks to one voter were gonna use the kfc ( kentucky fried chicken ) logo and edit it. I have attached the logo and if it is all possible someone could design a logo with that in it. The winner will get a coupon from actionvillage $10 and free shipping off any order. maybe change "we do chicken right" to "we do bunkers right". Thankx.

Captain Kung Fu Clergy

BajaBoy
08-11-2002, 04:11 PM
werent u the one that tried ripping everyone off in the buy sell fourms?

geoffmelman
08-11-2002, 04:31 PM
that was my mom, shes an idiot. $200 for an angel come on. we sold it to some guy at a local shop for $450 and a shocktech cocker. no one was ripped

Mossman
08-11-2002, 08:39 PM
lmao. Your mom sells ur guns now..and tries to rip people off? Riiiiight...

Dude, unless you clear that up I wouldnt help you for 100 bucks.

Sinnet
08-11-2002, 10:13 PM
booo on melman

Blennidae
08-11-2002, 10:21 PM
You do of course realize that the logo you chose is a registered trademark.

Smokee_2_7
09-09-2002, 05:39 PM
Yes, this is the same kid from the buy sell trade forum with the angel.
Yes he was trying to rip everyone off.

He is a customer at the shop where I work, Xtreme paintball in mobile, al.

No, he does not, nor did he ever own an angel. He has played one tournamnent, our young guns tourney about 2 months ago. One of the requiments for entering was that the player could have no previous tournamnent experience.

Earlier, We just discovered another post from him in the buy sell trade forum. He was offering to trade a tricked out intimidator. Funny enough, the pic he displayed is of the timmy that my boss owns. this kid downloaded the image of the manager's gun, and was trying to trade it on AO! (for anyone thats having a 'slow day', that gun STILL belongs to my manager. Geoff was trying to rip people on somthing he didnt even own.)

As soon as that thread was brought to my attention, i relayed it to Army. Geoff has been banned, and has been emailed informing him that he is in a bit of legal trouble, too.

Just goes to show ya, always be careful when dealing with people online. . . especially when somthing seems too good to be true. Also, always look for feedback on users before doing business with them.

Carl molitor

Ultimator
09-09-2002, 05:43 PM
I'd like to second everything said by Carl in the above post.

I'm a regular at Xtreme Paintball and was shocked to see the manager's gun up for sale ... I soon printed out the thread and showed it to him and he too got a chuckle at it (being that his intimidator was around 4 feet away when he was reading this.)

Hehe you know what they say ... if it's too good to be true, then it probably isn't.

Tron
09-09-2002, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Smokee_2_7
As soon as that thread was brought to my attention, i relayed it to Army. Geoff has been banned, and has been emailed informing him that he is in a bit of legal trouble, too.

What legal trouble?

-Tron

FactsOfLife
09-09-2002, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Smokee_2_7
Yes, this is the same kid from the buy sell trade forum with the angel.
Yes he was trying to rip everyone off.

He is a customer at the shop where I work, Xtreme paintball in mobile, al.

No, he does not, nor did he ever own an angel. He has played one tournamnent, our young guns tourney about 2 months ago. One of the requiments for entering was that the player could have no previous tournamnent experience.

Earlier, We just discovered another post from him in the buy sell trade forum. He was offering to trade a tricked out intimidator. Funny enough, the pic he displayed is of the timmy that my boss owns. this kid downloaded the image of the manager's gun, and was trying to trade it on AO! (for anyone thats having a 'slow day', that gun STILL belongs to my manager. Geoff was trying to rip people on somthing he didnt even own.)

Just goes to show ya, always be careful when dealing with people online. . . especially when somthing seems too good to be true. Also, always look for feedback on users before doing business with them.

Carl molitor

OWNED!

Thordic
09-10-2002, 09:20 AM
http://unruly.homeunix.net/images/image_macros/owned.jpg

Geoff is Mickey Mouse's .....!

Smokee_2_7
09-10-2002, 10:18 AM
Tron,

Legal trouble in the "False Advertising" "Attempted Fraud" department. He was attempting to steal from people by promising to "trade" items that he did not have for their items.