PDA

View Full Version : Where to stick this AO Patch

Load SM5
08-11-2002, 05:05 PM
This is an earth shattering problem..don't take this lightly!!

Ok, it's not... but here it is all the same. I just picked up a new Red Diablo jersey to wear for tourneys and demoted my JT down to a practice jersey. After all, if you can't play very well, at least look good, right?;)

So I decided to show my AO support and throw this nice patch on it somewhere. Where should I put it, shoulder, upper chest area, or somewhere else? Also the patch is a bright blue and as I said my jersey is red. Anyone see a problem with this?

personman
08-11-2002, 05:12 PM
maby on the right or left sleeve, but I dont know.. :p

BajaBoy
08-11-2002, 06:04 PM
shoulder

felony
08-11-2002, 09:48 PM
i got my patch, not quite the full fledged ADG w/lions patch, but it says Airgun Designs, boldly.

i put it on my tank cover. i hot glued it on in the center of the patch and then stitched it around the edges. it looks pimp to me :]

ill try and get a pic

dan

felony
08-11-2002, 09:59 PM
http://hbsquad.clanpages.com/patch1.jpg

it may be a bit tough to visualize, but it looks nice in person. :p

hope you find a good home for it

dan h

Telefragged
08-12-2002, 12:16 AM
LoadSM5, are you left or right handed? If you're right handed and typically shoot out the right side, put it on your right shoulder so its the last thing people see before paint!!! Vice versa if you're a lefty that's just my suggestion.

ZSigErik
08-12-2002, 01:04 AM
you know where to stick it...

so sorry, no one had said it, so i HAD to!

lunchbox
08-12-2002, 03:30 AM
if your american your left shoulder because your right shoulder is where the american flag belongs.

Load SM5
08-12-2002, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by ZSigErik
you know where to stick it...

so sorry, no one had said it, so i HAD to!

Yea, I was waiting for that one. Thanks for getting that out of the way.

Lunchbox- That was my thinking, too. A flag is definately going on my right shoulder.

cphilip
08-12-2002, 08:29 AM
Clearly the correct answer is directly over your heart! :)

(yes...never ask where to stick anything...)