PDA

View Full Version : GREAT weekend

Emagster
08-11-2002, 07:05 PM
well I think afew of you know that I wnet on a trip with my church for the weekend. well it aint ALL paintball but when we have free time we pay as much as we can and boy is it fun. this was the FIRST time I got to use my emagnum in a game and I out it to good use. the first couple of games I got shot because I was still learning the capabilites of the gun itself. but once I learned how to use it and how it worked.....dude, it ROCKED. after the first 2 games everyone was like.....man that is one AWESOME gun.everyone was afraid of me witht he rate of fire I had. Their are some guys that think their hot stuff when it comes to paintball, but once I harnessed the power of the Emagnum...they went down like flies. man it was awesome. I just cant keep from thinking about what fun it was.

paintbattler
08-11-2002, 07:15 PM
yeah.i was there too ..
all of the tippmann owners thought the tippys were a lot beter than emagsters gun

Telefragged
08-11-2002, 08:51 PM
Hehe, I had similar experiences on Saturday with a bunch or little brats with Impulse's... trashing my RT! Say that again when I bunker you! (I took the Snake... I shot... I bunkered)

EsPo
08-11-2002, 08:56 PM
dude, a paintball trip with the church, my church is like " this weekend we will be taking all of the children to a childrens christian retreat!"

pito189
08-12-2002, 12:06 AM
Where are you two at in TN?

I played rec ball for the first time in a year on Saturday. I unleashed the power of the E-Mag on those unsuspecting rec ballers. I loved it.

I love the WARP, its the best thing since...since...since, well I can't think of anything clever to say, but its really great.:D

pito189
08-12-2002, 12:08 AM
Here is a picture of my beast. Couldn't resist.

SIGSays
08-12-2002, 08:55 AM
is that the new freak? or old style?

pito189
08-12-2002, 09:02 AM
It's an AL back dranoed. And then polished to a high shine.:D

paintbattler
08-12-2002, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by pito189
Where are you two at in TN?

we are about 1.5 hrs east from knoxville