PDA

View Full Version : Supair problem

EsPo
08-11-2002, 08:44 PM
Did any of u out there ever run full out to the fifty yardline on the whistle in a supair field? i bet u have. Did any of u out there ever run full out to the fifty yardline on the whistle in a supair field and run right into that standup beer can you were going to and knock it over then get pelted with paintballs? or am i the only one.

Gitaroo Man
08-11-2002, 08:47 PM
lol

Telefragged
08-11-2002, 08:49 PM
Ha! I'm usually running my *** off and can get a good slide to the '50, slowing down so I don't destroy my cover :rolleyes:

Me
08-11-2002, 08:51 PM
lol. thats funny. I'm a back man so I love to see that on the other team. people running to the 50's are great targets, especaly when theyre bunkers fall over

EsPo
08-11-2002, 08:53 PM
hey man, i did it one time standing up... ran into it and it fell over. next game, i ran to another bunker on the fifty, laydown cone.. and slid in, my leg came out the other side and i once again got pelted by paintballs.

Cliffio
08-11-2002, 09:23 PM
what is this about exaclty??

:)

EsPo
08-11-2002, 09:24 PM
i have a problem, when i play on supair fields, i always run to hard on the wistle and run right into standup bunkers and knock them over.

Cliffio
08-11-2002, 09:26 PM
lol

i just imagined someone doing that, i laughed outload

thanks for the laugh, that made my day alot better:)

Cliff

Peanutt
08-11-2002, 10:01 PM
all's u needed to do is slide lol

Aliens-8-MyDad
08-11-2002, 10:35 PM
i did that a couple times, there was a dorito at the right 50 and i ran to it really fast then i sliped on the paint that was shot up lyin on the ground and the thing fell over so i just played with it down :)

angelKiller16
08-11-2002, 11:22 PM
Ok, using visualization of the situation... wait... yes here,... running... bunker falls.. BAM. OUCh, ahahahahahhaha. that is the funniest thing ever. well yah it is but i have done that before too, on a normal feild. knocked over my bunker, scrabled back to another without getting hit, while being shot at like crazy and eventually it came down to a 2 v 1 and me being the 1 defended against being bunkered, hitting my friend in the nuts and 3 other times in the chest, (I just brougt the gun up shooting right up the middle of him). Then shot the other guy easy style. Wicked halarius cause I got te last lauf. SO SLIDE EARLIER!! I've do it before too.