PDA

View Full Version : The story of an EMAG ( or mine at least )

datapimp69
08-11-2002, 10:41 PM
sorry but i had to tell this story.

1 1/2 years ago i bought a 2k1 lcd W/ A.I.R., then i bought a RTP for a backup gun.

once i had the RTP i was hooked on mags. i started comeing to AO and learning more about the mag and what a piece of art it is.

after much reading and learning, i found out that i wished i had gotten a emag insted of the LCD.

then one night i was reading on AO that Tom had traded some one a emag for a lcd.

so i took a chance and e-mailed tom and asked if he needed any more angels.

to my suprize he said YES, so i traded tom my lcd and a.i.r. for a brand new black emag and a prototype 4500 flatline. and a intlieframe for the RTP.

so i get the emag and love it at first. then here come the chops. i cant figure it out this thing would chop everything. it drove me crazy.

so mad at my emag i decide to trade it. now here comes the funney part.

i trade it for a RACE autococker. nice but not my cup of tea.

so i trade that for a superman LCD. nice again but never really shot it.

then tom drops the BOMB!! LVL 10. i say WOW i wish i had my emag again, this would have solved everything.

well i turn around and before evening playing with it i trade the LCD again for a nice EMAG.

so to make a long story short im back in the emag again. just strange how it went LCD-EMAG-RACE-LCD-EMAG.

now heres a pic of my new baby

http://store.ic.net/wlk/newemag.jpg

Telefragged
08-11-2002, 11:48 PM
Interesting story, and that's a nice looking E-Mag as well! Congrats, you've seen the light! May I suggest either getting another Lok-Sok or a complete tank-cover for that Flatline.

OldSchoolMag
08-11-2002, 11:50 PM
Very very purdy! I'm glad to have you back among the ranks of the 'Maggers! Hope you enjoy your E-mag this time!

OSM

Curly
08-12-2002, 12:00 AM
Lol well if it isnt my old emag looking good with a halo and a flatline on it. Good luck and enjoy that level 10. I am also happy with my angel so it worked out well. :)

Army
08-12-2002, 01:13 AM
HA! I just said to myself; "Hey! Isn't that Curly's nice fade Emag?"

MrMag
08-12-2002, 01:35 AM
and ya wanna know what is funny? that used to be tom kaye's as well

datapimp69
08-12-2002, 05:00 PM
i all most forgot the last part, about it being toms gun as well.

thanks

Bunny
08-12-2002, 06:16 PM
it almost makes me wanna cry :( wah a sweet story:)

Tunaman
08-12-2002, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by datapimp69
i all most forgot the last part, about it being toms gun as well.

thanks I would hang on to that one if I were you...:D

datapimp69
08-12-2002, 07:09 PM
hye didnt you get the first emag?