PDA

View Full Version : Will I need a LvL 10????? Help is needed

hockey star
08-11-2002, 11:13 PM
Ok. I am getting a Mag. Now, I know the LvL 10's are awesome upgrades, BUT, I can not shoot past 8-9 bps, so is it worth getting, or will the powerfeed and stock bolt be just fine (I also have a Ricochet AK)?

angelKiller16
08-12-2002, 12:14 AM
In your case i do not see the need to get the upgrade unless you get a new frame and really start to rip. I know they are great upgrades but i am not seeing the whole pictue why people are going insane over these things, tell me am i missing something

virus
08-12-2002, 06:09 AM
well if you find that while playin your not choping at al due to feeding issues or short stroking... then you are right... you dont really need it....

myself i dont chop that often... most chops with my mags come from when i let others try it out (so most come from shortstroking the trigger).... but i put a Lv10 in both my mags so i can let others try them without worryin aobut them breakin paint in them....

that and its fun to offer a mag to a player to use when there gun either has timing, leaking, dead battery/failed eletronic/can't,don't wanna play in the rain with it issues.... esp if they really want to play and have said how many times they cant stand/dont like mags.... usally after words their outlook changes.. even if just alittle....

and i like walkin around with my finger infront of the bolt and pulling the trigger... get lots of strange looks from people that know mags are a blow forward and dont know about the lv10 mod =)

paintbattler
08-12-2002, 11:14 AM
if i were you, i wouldnt because you prob couldnt shoot 8-9 bps any ways

angelKiller16
08-12-2002, 12:09 PM
besides you rikochet should keep up anyway