PDA

View Full Version : eVlution on Warp!

Army
08-12-2002, 12:22 AM
Is it just me, or do you find this ironically humorous. They want to claim they are sooooofast, yet for the demo, they hook up to a Warp so the "eVil" doesn't run out of paint!

http://www.warpig.com/paintball/tournament/iao/2002/techgallery/MVC-694S.jpg

nutz
08-12-2002, 12:55 AM
i think thats just a demonstration of how the evlution can keep up with the warp... why would that be bad?

can u think off a better quick way to show people from a booth doing nothing more than pressing a little white button??

didnt think so...

luke
08-12-2002, 07:47 AM
I really like the View Loader sticker they put on the Warp.
:rolleyes:

TRIAD
08-12-2002, 07:55 AM
That's the same thing the AGD booth did with the HaloB, it's to show how fast it can feed, and the warp keeps refilling it.

kevdupuis
08-12-2002, 10:29 AM
That's all well and fine with ego 2 feeding the warp like that. But, I wonder if BEagle (yes it's a dog) can get past the stigma attached to the original evo.

JEDI
08-12-2002, 10:49 AM
I asked the guy at the table why I ket hearing a pause in the feeding, and he said the warp couldnt keep up. WHILE we were standing there watching, the Ego jammed. I swear to god! A ball got stuck between the impeller and the side of the shell. The rep told me "this would never happen normally", "cause you're always moving around"... Hmmm... I don't know....

Emagster
08-12-2002, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by luke
I really like the View Loader sticker they put on the Warp.
:rolleyes:

on the side of my warp, i have a red and black sticker that goes perfectly with the color scheme of my gun and it says "the only way to get rid of temptation, is to give into it"

ben_JD
08-12-2002, 12:12 PM
The only redeeming quality about having and Evolution on the Warpfeed would be the location of the feed neck on the Evolution. Having the hopper so far back on the Warpfeed would allow the feed tube to pass in front of the hopper without having to drill, melt or wrap around the hopper.

Other than that, it's ugly and my Halo is still faster.

Havoc_online
08-12-2002, 12:20 PM
dont get tables mixed up;)
That's the same thing the AGD booth did with the HaloB, it's to show how fast it can feed, and the warp keeps refilling it The AGD booth had a warp feeding itself with tubes, the Odessy guys who were next to us had a halo b feeding a warp and right back to it.