PDA

View Full Version : Level 10 C&C Extreme Vs Hellfire Paint Fight...

manike
08-12-2002, 02:31 PM
I though it was time to resurrect Fight Club, but this time It's level 10 versus...

We've seen level 10 take on 2-3 bounce fresh paint, we've seen it take on TK's tongue... well now here is the fight of the century...

In the orange corner... infamous for staining, guaranteed to break on slightest contact, the bane of all chops because you can't clean it out of your gun, love it or hate it, the most infamous tourney paint... Heeellllfire!!!!

In the Black to Silver fade corner, it's gorgeous, it's light, it's soo obscenely fast that you'll get checked for full auto... it's the revolutionary C&C extreme!!!!!

Let battle commence...

http://www.automags.org/~Manike/hellfirevspatio.mpg

hehehe

Go to this thread to see pics of the JB tester http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=416959#post416959

manike

manike
08-12-2002, 03:25 PM
Phil wanted some tongue action... so just to show TK's not the only one willing to put his 'mouth where his money is'

http://www.automags.org/~Manike/tissue2.mpg

the last time I played with the gun I chrono'd off at 299, 301, 298 fps... so it's right on the limit!

It's using the middle bolt spring and carrier 1.5 (I think). I'm running the middle bolt spring as it allows me to run a little lower input pressure and get a few more shots out of my tank. It seems to be a little more efficient and as can be seen above it doesn't chop hellfire so I'm happy with it at this setting :D . It does have more force than my gun did with the longest bolt spring.

I tested some hellfire paint to destruction using worse case 'round 2 scenario' as per...

http://www.automags.org/~Manike/round2-2.jpg

The earliest a ball broke was after 5 pinches, but let's face it I won't be pinching the same ball 5 times! The ball didn't actually break, it just cracked open a little and still fired out of the gun :)

Most hellfire balls could take over 15-20 'pinches' before getting even slightly cracked. Some could take 50 odd.

I tested several balls just in the cup, and got bored of pulling the trigger on them :) , none broke within (I'm guessing) 50-100 shots.

Did I mention how much I love this gun?

manike

paintslinger
08-12-2002, 03:27 PM
Ha that metal thing is an in breech ball holder

Load SM5
08-12-2002, 03:29 PM
Great video, thanks. As soon as my new tank makes it in I'll have to start playing around with my level 10 again. If I can get it that soft I'll be happy, enough.

Oh yea, and let me be the first to say that you talk funny.;)

Gecko
08-12-2002, 03:30 PM
lol bit of a boring weekend?
Gecko

Jeb_Hoge
08-12-2002, 03:30 PM
Manike...the commentary totally makes the video.

"Ohhhhh, Hellfire loses that one."

RTMAGBOY13
08-12-2002, 03:33 PM
HAHAHAHHAHA THATS KEWL

manike
08-12-2002, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Gecko
lol bit of a boring weekend?
Gecko

Actually I had a great weekend, I was playing paintball Saturday and Sunday, I shot around 2.5 cases of hellfire with no ball breaks in the breech or barrel, but plenty on my targets. :D

I just wanted to share my happiness with everyone else.

I did so many level 10 demo's this weekend that I swear I could tell the taste of 'Auto lube' out of a line up :) eww!

I have a few people buying level 10 kits and some asking for prices on the extreme!

I forgot to mention that on the tongue video I did, I stuffed the barrel with a 'tissue plug'. I wanted people to see that there was a serious gas blast and that I hadn't set the velocity lower or anything! that gun is right on the velocity limit of 300fps :)

manike

headcase
08-12-2002, 03:52 PM
Thanks for the videos-- two things

1) the second video needs to be renamed to:

http://www.automags.org/~Manike/tissue2.mpg

you have linked as a .jpg

2) Did anyone else notice that he spoke a little differently after shooting his toungue? :)

Thanx again

P8ntballerAK
08-12-2002, 03:54 PM
yep hes british. LOL
wonder if the flag was a hint?

Cliffio
08-12-2002, 04:07 PM
hey no fair you threw that hellfire

anyways, nice vids

the first one was pretty funny

Cliff

RTMAGBOY13
08-12-2002, 04:25 PM
hey manike shoot your toungue and say apple haha

manike
08-12-2002, 05:19 PM
I'll do some more video's for you guys tomorrow when it gets light again :)

If I say apple, I need some .wav's of you guys saying 'Squirrel' (don't ask it's a survey we are conducting over here :) )

manike

personman
08-12-2002, 05:27 PM
What were those, feathers!?!?!??!
:confused:

manike
08-12-2002, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by manike
I forgot to mention that on the tongue video I did, I stuffed the barrel with a 'tissue plug'. I wanted people to see that there was a serious gas blast and that I hadn't set the velocity lower or anything! that gun is right on the velocity limit of 300fps :)

It was the tissue plug being blown to bits by the air blast, just to show that the gun was firing properly and at a proper velocity. :D

I was running the gun exactly the same all weekend in the 290fps range. It shot 2.5 cases of hell fire at very fast rates with no problems in the slightest!

manike

Restola
08-12-2002, 05:34 PM
i love the accent! i wish *i* lived in the uk :(

banzaimf
08-12-2002, 07:25 PM
I ran hellfire for half a day the last time I went out. I have been having problems getting my level 10 set up right. I ended up with 1 pseudo chop (nothing up breech, but the bolt was covered.) and 2 barrel breaks.

plus a lot of "Loooky what my mag can do!!!!!"

TITAN
08-12-2002, 07:44 PM
thats great