PDA

View Full Version : everyone plz plz look...very important to me!!

automag223
08-12-2002, 03:32 PM
on this very last saterday night....the night of 8/10/02...one of my best friends went to a party like every other party he had gone too....the party was going great...or so he thought...when the party was coming to an end there was still some amount of beer left and some older highschoolers thought it would be cool to steal it....so my friend(whos name i am chooseing to leave out) being the hero that he his decided to try to stop them...when they started pulling away he jumped on the back of there car and started to punch the window out...when the kids in the car saw that they decided to get out of there and they sped up...well my friend was thrown off the car and broke his neck and cracked his head open pritty bad...he is still alive on life support but tonight,the night of8/12/02 his parents have decided to take him off life support...so now everyone plz say a prayer for my freind...i know u don't know him but plz....

automag223
08-12-2002, 03:34 PM
*EDIT* Double postings are not needed. Army

Load SM5
08-12-2002, 03:37 PM
I'm truly sorry to hear about your friend. He has my prayer.

K-villeplayer
08-12-2002, 03:42 PM
Sorry to hear that. Something like that happened around here a year or so ago. I feel for you man and he will be in my prayers.

automag223
08-12-2002, 03:43 PM
thanks alot....its just that u guys don't know how much he was a part in everones lives....he is the best athlet our whole school had and really he had a chance at being either a pro basketball or pro football player once he finish school at ND(wich he already had a scolorship at in 10th grade)

HoppysMag
08-12-2002, 03:45 PM
:( sorry my man... a family friend of mine had a similar accident, he was kinda drunk and fell down the stairs broke his back and some other stuff... he alive and well but i know how terifing it is to know some one you care for is really hurt... i pray for your friend

Emagster
08-12-2002, 03:49 PM
I'm sorry man. He's in my prayers

FrAuStY
08-12-2002, 03:58 PM
I feel your pain, and my condolences go to him and his family. Only the "higher being" can control his fate. Hopefully they will be in a giving mood.

RTMAGBOY13
08-12-2002, 04:23 PM
sorry to here that i preying for my g/f cause she has cancer but ill prey for that guy too

personman
08-12-2002, 04:30 PM
Wow, Im sorry to hear that. I wouldnt punch glass out though :confused: I would just throw a rock thru the glass and reach in and strangle the dudes :)
Hes in my prayers..

subbeh
08-12-2002, 04:37 PM
That's a very tragic story... definatly in my prayers.

Army
08-12-2002, 05:06 PM
It is sad, yes. But more sad is that you are a bunch of high schoolers that think you are all bad. Yeah, I'm mad at you. Mad because you think you know how to "handle" yourself, until stupid crap like this happens, and then you want sympathy...SORRY, NOT FROM ME!

There is a reason there is a drinking age, driving age, buying guns age, voting age...it's because YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE YET ABOUT LIFE!

Aaarrgh, I can't say any more without spitting.

bigsarge72
08-12-2002, 05:45 PM
Sorry bro, my family will keep you and your friends family in our prayers.

sarge

Restola
08-12-2002, 05:57 PM
As sad as this situation is for you and his family...I agree with Army.

dio91
08-12-2002, 06:01 PM
automag223....i give my condolences to him his family and yourself, but i found this thread very odd....that same night me and my friends were hangin out at one of our friends house and when the guys and myself left the girls called us up and told us her oarents found the beer. we got into some big trouble and things have just cooled off with all our parents but i found it odd for somethin like this to happen on similiar nights. oh and what nd? in ct?

once again my condolences go out.

dio

paintbattler
08-12-2002, 06:47 PM
man im sorry.

rhetor22
08-12-2002, 07:14 PM
thats horrible...

i'm praying for both of you

NJ_agd47
08-12-2002, 07:44 PM
he's in my prayers im sorry to hear this:(

Blade
08-12-2002, 07:51 PM
man im sorry for you and his family, i hope they take legal action against those punks, your family and the victims family will be in my prayers

Gitaroo Man
08-12-2002, 08:00 PM
omg i'm so sorry. he is too in mine

FatMan
08-13-2002, 07:24 AM
Hmmm - "older highschoolers" implying you guys are how old? and drinking beer? And how drunk was this guy that he attacked an automobile?

I feel very sorry for his family. I remember several incidents like this when I was around that age. I guess things don't change much. Kids drink, kids think they are invincible, kids get hurt, kids die.

There are lessons to be learned here. There is a reason you aren't supposed to drink at that age. Beer isn't worth fighting for - much less dying for. Never attack an object larger and tougher than yourself. Be prepared to pay the consequenses for you and your buddie's actions.

FatMan

cphilip
08-13-2002, 07:39 AM
Sorry to hear this. Doesn't sound like he used very good judgement to me at all. I mean how was he suposed to stop a car? And realy why risk your life for this? I dunno... but still my best wishes to him and hope he does not end up paying the ultimate price for his lack of good judgement.

Jonno06
08-13-2002, 03:29 PM
if i prayed,i would say something...

um..hopefully hes ok...

'stupid should hurt',he shouldnt have done that..