PDA

View Full Version : Warp feed on hopper right mag

ETR28
08-12-2002, 04:39 PM
I have a retromag with a hopper right powerfeed that I want to attach a warp feed to so that the warp is on the left hand side of the gun. Is it at all possible to attach the hose to the bottom of the powerfeed tube (where the plug would normally go) instead of to the top? If the feed hose MUST be attached to the top of the feed tube I would want to run the hose around in front of the foregrip and up over the top. Is it wise to cut the powerfeed tube to allow a lower profile? Finally, is the AGD or PTP versions better for these applications?

Thanks!!

FrAuStY
08-12-2002, 04:53 PM
Yes..you can run it under the trigger guard and on to the bottom of the feed tube. The best way to do this would be to put the 90* adapter on the warp then run hose from it under the trigger guard and up to the feed tube.

Also...Take a look at my gun, click on the description, thats basically what it will look like if you have a hopper right powerfeed, with warp on the left, and a trimmed feed tube. Make sure if you trim the feed tube that you measure twice and cut once! Also..make sure to file/sand the cut part of the feed tube to keep the spurs from cutting paint. Good luck.

You're goind to wind up with a warp left gun!

RT-Rockin
08-12-2002, 05:27 PM
The only thing you need is a long-style powerfeed plug. If it was me I wouldn't bother cutting off the top of the tube. The good part about that setup is if something happens to your warp at the field you can take it off and still have a hopper right marker.

I'd get the AGD model as it is cheaper.

Rockin

ETR28
08-12-2002, 05:29 PM
Is the warp on your gun an AGD or PTP? And it seems from your pics that if I just run the hose to the bottom of the feed tube from the left side I dont need the 90 degree adaptor at all, is that correct?